Confirmed with Link: Lee Stempniak traded to Pittsburgh for a 3rd round pick in 2014

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
^ Usually you use #firstworldproblems when you eat something you don't like, you wear something you don't like, or something to that extent. "Complaining" about not using correct grammar is not a first world problem.

Last edited:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
^ Usually you use #firstworldproblems when you eat something you don't like, you wear something you don't like, or something to that extent. "Complaining" about not using correct grammar is not a first world problem.

Any frivolous worry is a first world problem (ie: not "am i going to eat today?" "are the guerillas across the river going to invade my village this week?" or "damn, my goat is sick, i cant eat it now")

To answer the original question, troll is both a noun and a verb.

Hand of Gaudreau

Gaudreaubey Baker
Jul 14, 2008
Edmonton

It most certainly is a #firstworldproblem Some people don't have grammar! But seriously, some people really don't have grammar, there's a charity my company donates to called OneBook that goes around the world, taking peoples languages and giving them an alphabet and giving them a written language to match.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
It most certainly is a #firstworldproblem Some people don't have grammar! But seriously, some people really don't have grammar, there's a charity my company donates to called OneBook that goes around the world, taking peoples languages and giving them an alphabet and giving them a written language to match.

MarkGio and I are the prime benefactors of this charity :laugh:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
People in 3rd world countries do care about grammar, if they know how to spell and write of course. I doubt they wonder what to wear, they don't care "oh, I didn't get ketchup on my burger, what will ever happen"? stuff like that.

You get my drift!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad