LeBrun: will VGK be buyers at TDL?

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
I don't think the knights want Goligoski. He has not been good. OEL has been meh too. Maybe getting out of the festering pit that is the coyotes helps them though.

It's funny, but this sounds a little like what everyone was saying about our expansion draft picks. Not that I disagree with you.

GMGM sure has earned a lot of grace from the fans with his moves so far. Really, whatever he choses to do I will just be interested to see how it plays out. He is in an interesting position right now for sure.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It's funny, but this sounds a little like what everyone was saying about our expansion draft picks. Not that I disagree with you.

GMGM sure has earned a lot of grace from the fans with his moves so far. Really, whatever he choses to do I will just be interested to see how it plays out. He is in an interesting position right now for sure.
Like I said, it's possible even just getting them away from the yotes makes fixes them, so as bad as they've both been this year I'm far from certain they'd be bad elsewhere. Yup, GM has earned quite a bit of trust no matter what he decides to do.

Reactions: ChanceVegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad