LeBrun: LeBrun: Teams ‘delicately approaching’ Flames regarding Matthew Tkachuk

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
I'm a grad 97 so for me it was the phone or in person but I know exactly what you mean and your original post literally made me laugh out loud.
For me I had a few different lol scenarios,
One was if a chick was upset over a BF I would be like " your bf is such a dick, you should come over and get some payback... lol revenge lay is still a lay even if your just the revenge part lol.

Or you talk on the phone all night and say " man I can't believe we talked all night and I still don't wanna hang -up, we must be soulmates lol
You know what? As I write this I realize how lame I was 🤣 the fact that they actually worked sometimes helps.😝
You hang up
No you hang up
No you hang up
No you hang up

God I miss talking on the phone all night

bringbacktheblack604

Jun 1, 2022
Done from this flames fans pov
That's a good deal from an outsiders POV.
Could end up massively good for Calgary but it could also be just as massively bad.

Honestly tho, there were rumbles here in Vancouver in 2016 that Benning passed on him because of the chance he would go back to the states. His Dad was very open about Canadian teams it's why I have some respect for Dorian and the city of Ottawa, I thought he would sign only up to UFA or silently request to be moved.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
All Tkachuk has to do is sign his 9M qualifying offer and he gets to sign whenever he wants next summer.

He'll probably only extend long-term in a few places, so his trade value is going to be limited because of that like Fiala's was.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
you realise every team gets to send a all star .. haha i always laugh at those references but but he's a all star .. yah so was john scott

That isn't the all-star thing he is referencing. At the end of every season there is 1st and 2nd team Allstars which is significantly different than being at the Allstars game.

Reactions: tkb81

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
That isn't the all-star thing he is referencing. At the end of every season there is 1st and 2nd team Allstars which is significantly different than being at the Allstars game.
oh yah for sure, ive been corrected a bunch of times if you read the thread

Reactions: Oddbob

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016
What about this from Buffalo:

Picks 9 and 16 this year
Choose one of Quinn, Peterka or Krebs
Isak Rosen
Erik Portillo

(no, Dahlin/Power/Samuelsson aren't on the table)
Overpay. Quinn shouldn't be traded for anyone, especially not as just a piece.

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Didn't read the whole thread first as that takes a lot of time in most threads.
haha the correction posts started like 3 after the original post ... i like how mine was the last one you read and was like f*** it .. im done .. haha have a good day

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
haha the correction posts started like 3 after the original post ... i like how mine was the last one you read and was like f*** it .. im done .. haha have a good day

Haha, no that is just how I view threads. I see something to post about and then I move on as multiquoting leaves a lot of room for multiple subjects being jammed into one post which I don't like.

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Haha, no that is just how I view threads. I see something to post about and then I move on as multiquoting leaves a lot of room for multiple subjects being jammed into one post which I don't like.
hahah ahh got it :)

Reactions: Oddbob

milehigh11

Mar 4, 2014
Mile High State
D Towes + for Tkachuk (w extension)

Avs would still have a top 4 of Makar, Byram, Girard and possibly Manson if he resigns

If he is looking for max payout it won't be with Colorado. But if he takes less he would be the agitator we need on the 2nd line with Kadri probably exiting the team. His age fits better with the core

Avs can't afford Toews next contract anyway so might as well try and turn him into a top 6 fwd that we could use

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
D Towes + for Tkachuk (w extension)

Avs would still have a top 4 of Makar, Byram, Girard and possibly Manson if he resigns

If he is looking for max payout it won't be with Colorado. But if he takes less he would be the agitator we need on the 2nd line with Kadri probably exiting the team. His age fits better with the core

Avs can't afford Toews next contract anyway so might as well try and turn him into a top 6 fwd that we could use
You're giving up a guy like Byram if you want Tkachuk. Toews will not be the starting piece.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad