Speculation: League-wide jersey reboot speculation [MOD: Jerseys now revealed]

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
NHL Draft Hats are here.

http://imgur.com/a/s8EmA

M1U5PSW.jpg

I guess that's a dead giveaway the Jets are sticking to their current color scheme. Such a shame.

:jets

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
All the jerseys have been revealed in the National Hockey League Talk section of HFBoards. We were right about the Jets --- absolutely no change.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I was not expecting any change from the Jets. The Golden Knights reminds a bit of the German hockey sweater.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
This just confirms the Jets don't value the fans opinion about their uniforms. The HC jerseys received rave reviews and were universally liked but the Jets chose to stay with their boring look.

I like our uniform

The 1.0 era should remain nostalgic IMO

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
If you snapped up a HC jersey or have classic one in closet, great. If not, too bad.

Our jerseys are fine, I think we should stop with the nostalgic belly aching. Let's be honest; if not for nostalgia the 80s and 90s logos would look kinda lame. And yes I'm a middle-aged dude (late 40s) old enough to remember.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Was not really expecting any changes, minor if anything. The amount of people who think this organization is incompetent is astounding.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I don't have any nostalgia for the HC jerseys but they are far and away much better than what we rock right now. I can see the Jets only going with older or cooler styles with outdoor games. They'll stick with the bland dark blue ones so they can generate hype for nicer looking jerseys.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Zero changes for the Jets, which is a theme for the organization. They can salvage this by making the Heritage Classic unis their away gear. At least give us red pants.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
If you snapped up a HC jersey or have classic one in closet, great. If not, too bad.

Our jerseys are fine, I think we should stop with the nostalgic belly aching. Let's be honest; if not for nostalgia the 80s and 90s logos would look kinda lame. And yes I'm a middle-aged dude (late 40s) old enough to remember.

Opinions. Everyone's got 'em. I personally think our jersey represents how bland and mild this company is sometimes. HC jersey is much bolder.

I really don't mind those VGK jerseys, for what it's worth.

JordyRamone

May 27, 2011
Brandon MB
I feel like sometime in the 2000s every team started making their jerseys black or really dark colours. Sure, it looks cool but gets old and is bland. Bring back the colours. I would have liked to see the jets lighten their blue up even if they kept their new logo.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I am more than happy with our current jerseys. People who where hoping for a major rebrand where setting themselves up for disappointment.

The organization has been spending millions on the Bell MTS Place over the last number of years to furnish the inside of the arena to compliment the current brand. Current logo behind the jumbo tron, Jet blue seats, the concourse is in the process of being renovated to match the colour scheme and the metalic aviation themed signs are also part of the current brand.

I like the Heritage jerseys quite a bit, but I'm more than happy with keeping them in the back pocket to use on special occasions such as anytime the Jets add an alumni to their ring of honour the team will play the night in the Heritage jerseys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad