Post-Game Talk: Leafs with a perfect game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
If Babcock rides Andersen like a rented mule again down the stretch when things are basically already worked out playoff wise I'm going to lose my ****

Andersen looked completely stuffed at the end of last season, doing the same thing again would be borderline insane

REST THE STARTER

He went on to play in the world championships and played well, give this rented mule thing a rest

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
If Babcock rides Andersen like a rented mule again down the stretch when things are basically already worked out playoff wise I'm going to lose my ****

Andersen looked completely stuffed at the end of last season, doing the same thing again would be borderline insane

REST THE STARTER

But don't rest him too much. I don't want Octobersen in April.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
He went on to play in the world championships and played well, give this rented mule thing a rest

Who ******* cares what he did in the world's? His playoff performance sucked and he looked wiped out, expecting him to play 65+ regular season games is dumb

There's a reason the bulk of teams try to avoid that many regular season starts for the starter, its a bad idea

I won't tell you what to do you, you don't tell me what to do, deal? Stick to what your good at, pissing people off in the prospects thread

But don't rest him too much. I don't want Octobersen in April.

Give him plenty, 60 odd games is enough imo

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Who ******* cares what he did in the world's? His playoff performance sucked and he looked wiped out, expecting him to play 65+ regular season games is dumb

you do know the world championships were after our playoffs, where he played 6 games and had a 1.65 avg and .944 sv%?

Reactions: The Man with a Plan

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Good on Hutchinson for getting the shutout. Dmen weren't that great with coverage again and Hainsey got walked on the outside a few times but Hutchinson was really good.

These dead puck loving refs let so much interference go though, it's annoying.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Huawei are garbage phones.

I remember when phones were for making phone calls.

giphy.gif

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
you do know the world championships were after our playoffs, where he played 6 games and had a 1.65 avg and .944 sv%?

So?

Last I looked that's not the NHL playoffs, being fit and at the top of your game matters against the best competition on the biggest stage

You know, like a Boston-Toronto playoff series

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Andreas Johnsson.

Marner/tavares have played well all season but when Johnsson joined them they exploded.
Matthews lately has been struggling but the last 2 games when Johnsson joined them the line has been buzzing.

1) What does that tell you about him?
2) What does that tell you about Marleau and Hyman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad