GDT: Leafs @ Wings | 7:30 est |SNET-O - Start Strong, Stay Strong, Finish Strong, Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroNtF

Jul 9, 2012
Change the title ! Just finish strong is required.

Clarkson goal would be hilarious

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Here's when leadership has to step up..this is a huge game..if we can't beat Detroit when half their regular lineup is missing..thats just pathetic..Dion..show us why you're a good captain/leader

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Really? Clarkson is playing solid. Why not blame Kessel for not scoring, or our bad PP. Give me a break

All because Clarksons contract is bad, apparently. That's at least the answer I got when I asked similar questions. His contract ruined our PP, injured Bernier and took away our intimidations and physicality from last season.

leafstilldeath*

Other than Kessel, Reimer, and Kadri, this team is playing dreadful. The Red Wings are known for blowing off leads during the 3rd, so LET'S GO!!

Unfortunately, our 3rd periods have not been good either

JimmyPower

Apr 25, 2007
Here's when leadership has to step up..this is a huge game..if we can't beat Detroit when half their regular lineup is missing..thats just pathetic..Dion..show us why you're a good captain/leader

Agree 100 percent.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Captain America is the dumbest super hero after aqua-man

nhlmapleleaf.jpg

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Clarkson has played well tonight. Blind hate?

Clarkson's the team scape goat. Didn't you know that hockey isn't a team sport and that 1 individual player is the problem with the team playing bad. Maybe that's just in Leafs land

leafstilldeath*

Btw what are Clarkson's intangibles? And when are we ever going to witness it?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
look we just need one quick goal. it needs to be high up, because we've been shooting five hole, and Howards been stacking the pads. or really filthy, get him cheating.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
And here come the Bozak and Clarkson bashers. Funny how on a team where most players aren't doin well, Clarkson is singled out. Everyone knows leafstilldeath cheers against the Leafs if Bozak plays here. May as well go post in the Detroit forum.

Clarkson has not scored since Feb 4
JVR has not scored since Mar 1
Kadri has not scored since Mar 8
Lupul has not scored since Mar 8
Kessel has not scored since Mar 10
Bozak has not scored since Mar 10

All these Guys need to start scoring, especially the one's on the top of this list.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Clarkson's the team scape goat. Didn't you know that hockey isn't a team sport and that 1 individual player is the problem with the team playing bad. Maybe that's just in Leafs land
Think that applies to most fanbases. Ever read the Habs board after a loss?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
All because Clarksons contract is bad, apparently. That's at least the answer I got when I asked similar questions. His contract ruined our PP, injured Bernier and took away our intimidations and physicality from last season.

that dirty bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad