Post-Game Talk: Leafs win big 6-2

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
A good reminder that hockey is a game of goalies above all else.

Seriously impressed with Trevor Moore, very surprised by his puck skills. Team speed is an organizational philosophy I can get behind.

member 300185

Marincin is sooooo bad, but the forwards are sooooooooooooooo good!!

Our boys just toyed with them.

DieTomi

Auston "50 Goals" Matthews
Aug 4, 2017
Hamilton
Matthews did not look good tonight but anyone saying he’s overpaid is delusional. Watch the contracts that’ll be coming out in the next two years.

Reactions: NiftyMits

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Amazing win! Hopefully they keep it going.

I’m hopeful Moore makes it close to impossible for Babcock to not promote him to the 3rd line. And when Kadri comes back, Moore-Kadri-Nylander and Marleau-GOAT-Brown. I mean ideally we find a way to keep Ennis in, but given the defensive prowess of a guy like Brown, I’m not so sure Babs would ever sit him.

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Great win for us tonight, Freddy played great and Ennis/Hyman/Mitch had a solid night for us.

Would be nice to see Mitch hit the 100 point mark, 19 points away with 16 games left.

Reactions: Havoc

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Andy made a ton of timely saves... and Ennis with a Hatty with very limited ice time. The guy has been awesome on the 4th line.

Good way to start off the trip. On to Vancouver. I was hoping for at least a 2-1 trip. See what happens after a big W there.

Go Leafs Go

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad