Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Great game. Freddy was shaky but we were strong defensively and our offense was absolutely nuts. Time to get two more points tomorrow in Detroit and get a real streak going

Reactions: Fred Sheeran

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Feels good man.

This was a game they had to win and they did. Andersen didn't look too great two games in a row but the offense found a way to put it in back of net. Nylander and Marner were special this game.

Solid game especially that 3rd. Way to close it out. Time to clip those Wings. Hopefully Hutch has a game.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Good win. Just win tomorrow and we're set up really well with a bunch of home games coming up.

Florida just finished a 9 game homestand tonight, have a brutal schedule down the stretch.

Habs just started a 7 game road trip.

Eichel cools off at all the Sabres are done.

Just stay ahead of Tampa and keep playing well boys!

Reactions: weems and Zizzzzy

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
We was much better than that other club on that one sire. :clap: Well deserved with the offensive minded skilly talent ice hockey.

Now get that One Thug under God. Then we set for the playoffs. Do it like a G.O.

Reactions: al secord

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
How did we do guys?
The scoring chances and HDCA don't look good. Are those numbers misleading in this game? Or did we not play well?
I didn't see the game.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
How did we do guys?
The scoring chances and HDCA don't look good. Are those numbers misleading in this game? Or did we not play well?
I didn't see the game.
Freddy looked below average. I didn't think Rielly-Barrie were very good in their own zone.
Third line was great as per usual.
Nylander and Marner were great, although Marner's line has trouble in their own zone.
Matthews was very good defensively and engaged the puck.
I don't know about those scoring chances because we had over 40 shots and the rangers had 22.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
A perfect example of one team being clearly superior and potting some goals, knocking off, the other team coming back at them them, then turning it on when they needed to to run away with the game

We played very well, the odd defensive breakdown but that's going to happen when the boys are not quite engaged mentally

Now it's just a matter of keeping this feeling and momentum going and kicking some red wing ass in the game tomorrow

Reactions: weems and Zizzzzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad