Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Was he really though? I mean I'm not a huge Barrie supporter or detractor either way, but they guy played a decent game.
If you're overreacting to the goal he got burned on, 99 out of 100 times that puck reversal works because there isn't a ref standing right behind you in the middle of the play.
I agree, one of Barrie's best games as a Leaf IMO.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Lmao I love this Campbell guy. Man just seems to want to spread love and positivity sprinkled with joy all around.

Did anyone notice at the end of the game when he bucked Justin Holl in the face by accident during the celly? And then he kinda did the McGregor shoulder strikes to Marner :laugh:

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I know they have announced that Andersen is starting tomorrow but for the first time in ages they have a hot goalie.
They should play Campbell until or if he falters.

Reactions: ToMaLe

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Hopefully our backup plays well tomorrow.
giphy.gif

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
It would be nice if Campbell could keep this up to put some pressure on Andersen to play better.

It's nice to know that come the playoffs if Andersen isn't going, we actually have a legitimate option to go to.

Reactions: kb

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Leafs were sloppy in the first. Lacked the killer instinct when up 3-0 to finish it.

In the end, as we all know, this time of year, just get the two points. It doesn't matter how you do it. Just look at the Habs game...

They better bring a little more instinct tomorrow. This was Ottawa, 3rd worst in the league and horrible GF/GA ration. Nice win though.

Reactions: kb

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Locked down that win...nice for a change. Campbell was awesome. Pesky Sens played haarrd but just don't have the big guns. Hope this lights a fire under Andersen tomorrow, team will be a little tired, good opportunity to get back into the groove.

4 points up on Florida....thanks Florida

Reactions: ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad