Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Chuckled at the end there when Matthews flicked up Hymans stick directly into his face lol

GOOD WIN BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ

Reactions: definedMF

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
He has been godawful. That's for sure.

Was he really though? I mean I'm not a huge Barrie supporter or detractor either way, but they guy played a decent game.
If you're overreacting to the goal he got burned on, 99 out of 100 times that puck reversal works because there isn't a ref standing right behind you in the middle of the play.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Campbell with another stellar performance. Pretty solid effort in front of him tonight as well. Anderson just shut the door when he came into the game.

Reactions: ToMaLe and weems

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Hopefully our backup plays well tomorrow.
giphy.gif

Palio

Dec 9, 2015
Great win. Thought they played a much better third period tonight. Score flattered the Sens. Anderson made some big saves to keep it close.

Sure is nice to have Campbell. 7/8 points so far for him and he seems like a great fit in the dressing room

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Pretty nice win. Ottawa always seems to bring it against the Leafs and you can tell Toronto was trying to play some defense in the third by laying back and trying to capitalize on Ottawa's turnovers.

First goal for the Sens was due to the ref getting in the way.

Campbell was good. The star players were good, depth was good.

Refs were bad, thankfully gave a break on that non call with Marner at the end

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
No matter what the circumstances. Its great to beat a team with a fan base full of ex Leaf fans.
At least most of them have taken down their Leafs wall paper and burned their Leaf bed sheets etc.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
We won in regulation

The way things have been going recently I'll take a win any way I can get it, I thought we were worth the win though but I was impressed with the Senators willingness to roll up their sleeves and work with less than ideal levels of talent

I thought Cambell did well again, your turn now Andersen

Reactions: kb and ToMaLe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad