Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
William looked great again too bad his line sucks at converting scoring chances. Kadri has like 43 billion goalposts eh?

Nylander at his best had zero chemistry with Kadri so don't hold your breath if you're expecting points from that line.

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Great game with Hainsey supporting Reilly. Reilly deserves to be one of the best defensemen in the NHL but he would not be where he is now without Hainsey

Reactions: Lynk

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
So, some things to take away from tonight's game. The players we like were vintage. The players we don't like so much were fathered by Millen. Kypreos never got his grade 10. Missing anything?

Reactions: Marshy

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We are a pretty good hockey team under Mitch Marner. I just think he is the best coach in the league how he makes us win all the games, like, he is real.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Good win. Solid 60. I don't have any complaints. Refs let them play. Sparks was pretty solid and seems to settle in as the games go on.

Keep the streak going tomorrow hopefully. Go Leafs Go.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017
That was a good overall game for the Leafs.

Sparks was much better tonight. Zaitsev was also a lot better tonight, making good exit passes, skating with the puck and actually held on to the puck instead of dumping it everywhere. He needs to play like that whole lot more.
I felt like we were very patient overall tonight. With the exception of the 2nd GA, it was crisp decision making all around, and that includes Sparks after he settled in

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Good game. Leafs looked very structured and composed, and showed some good offensive ability. They're a level above playoff teams like Columbus

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Five wins in a row, second in the league by a big margin, we score at will and provide entertaining hockey on a nightly basis, yet some people still find a way to complain. At that point, perhaps it's time to lay off sports overall as that can't be healthy at all.

Me, I'm riding high right now. I remember back five years ago or so, I couldn't imagine how it would be to cheer for a successful team. I often wondered how it was for fans of teams like Pittsburgh, getting to watch guys like Crosby and Malkin do the things they do. Now, we have it all and it's damn good.

May 2, 2005
Niagara Falls
Seeing Brown getting on the ice with Tavares Marner in the final minutes is the least deserved reward. Babcock needs to put his respect for Brown off ice aside when it comes to the game where all Brown deserves is at most the 4th line.

It may get pointed out that it is silly to be negative after a good win. But these things will arise in the playoffs in crucial moments. Babcock had Komorov on the powerplay against Boston. Brown this season has shown nothing good in either end of the ice, yet Babcock's respect for him will not allow him to limit his play.

Reactions: daddy

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Who is Leafs goalie Coach? Is he highly regarded?
I just saw a much better Sparks tonight. Angles, rebound control, positioning & seemed to standup more(work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad