Post-Game Talk: Leafs Win 4-1 | See you in Tampa Matthews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Babs apparently said Komarov will be back on the Kadri line after the break. The question is; is our coach insane?
anigif_enhanced-3655-1406479370-1.gif

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Great game by the boys. Solid all around every line played well. The only change I would make would be putting komarov at center and sticking leivo on that line with kom and kap. Or if Babcock is that stubborn at least put Martin in for Moore komarov at center though.

DavePoulin4PM

2x NHL all star, Selke winner, NHL exec
Nov 6, 2017
Babs apparently said Komarov will be back on the Kadri line after the break. The question is; is our coach insane?

No he will play the match up game at home. Kadri is this team shut down center, and Leo is good defensively. Just another case of you guys not having a clue about the chess match that actually goes on.

Babcock knows EXACTLY what he is doing.

Reactions: TML11

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
also. grrr. All Star Game.
and guh Matthews going i wish he wasn't (yah yah honour) i'd rather he get the rest rather than playing show pony.
Meh it's not like the All Star game is rigorous or anything. I don't mind him going and hanging with legit superstars for a weekend and soaking the experience up. It'll be fun to watch him too.

Reactions: blueberrie

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Very diff team with instant threat speed with Kappy on the side, and Dermott being able to slice through if you over committ.

Kadri with passing/skating wizard Marner changed everything. Should not change at all. It aint broke.

True depth is felt.

Winning a b2b, vs a rested Stars... with our Backup.. we know how it feels Dallas lol.. we know.

Go Leafs go!!!

Babcock probably learned (hopefully) from the game against the Avs where the speed of their 4th line was just too much to keep up.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

Agreed Jake's been solid, hopefully he can keep it up.

When he moves his feet, takes the puck with him, he is GREAT!

When he dillydallies and let's opposing players strip him of the puck, NOT SO GREAT!

He has to move the puck with authority, and decisively, EVERY TIME!

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
This decision will be very telling of what we have in a coach. If he reverts back to the old lines i think any chance of a serious Cup run within the next five years will be impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad