Post-Game Talk: Leafs Win 4-1 | See you in Tampa Matthews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
also. grrr. All Star Game.
and guh Matthews going i wish he wasn't (yah yah honour) i'd rather he get the rest rather than playing show pony.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Nice mini road trip. Only one more game outside of EST the rest of the way. We have an almost Bruins like sched the rest of the way

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
A regulation win

full

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Great win! Kadri line looking awesome now! Kapanen a huge upgrade over Martin. Still some improvements to make, but this is significantly better than what we had before.

Montreal, Detroit, Ottawa, and Florida all lost in regulation. Playoff chances looking good at the all-star break.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Great effort from top to bottom! McBackup was very impressive tonight. Really loving the Marleau-Kadri-Marner line. Marner has ignited Kadri. There is no way Babcock can justify going back to the old lines at this point. Kapanen is a huge upgrade on the 4th line and has played great. Hope he sticks. It is nice to go into the all-star break on a high note.

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Very diff team with instant threat speed with Kappy on the side, and Dermott being able to slice through if you over committ.

Kadri with passing/skating wizard Marner changed everything. Should not change at all. It aint broke.

True depth is felt.

Winning a b2b, vs a rested Stars... with our Backup.. we know how it feels Dallas lol.. we know.

Go Leafs go!!!

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Great win! Kadri line looking awesome now! Kapanen a huge upgrade over Martin. Still some improvements to make, but this is significantly better than what we had before.

Montreal, Detroit, Ottawa, and Florida all lost in regulation. Playoff chances looking good at the all-star break.
They're looking alot more then good bud.

15 point cushion on 3rd place now.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I'll take the win, looks like it was a great game from the highlights. Really pissed that the lines are getting changed back after the break tho.

Fun hockey for two games was good while it lasted :(

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Easily one of the most impressive wins of the season to date. Positive way to prepare for the stretch run.

Kudos to Curtis, stellar effort by him tonight!

Marner + Kadri = Gold

I like how the roster is put together right now, guys playing in their true slots.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
ahh i'm kind of sad about the break.

i don't care about the all star game or kid rock or whatever.

but on the bright side hopefully everyone heals up during the break.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Got to say, impressive win against a hot Dallas team.
Had almost everything going against them heading into tonight and they pushed back and didn't give in. Have won 3 of their last 4 now? Impressive considering all of the doom and gloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad