Post-Game Talk: Leafs Vs Wings 7 PM Sportsnet 360 - 'Leafs' lose 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
leivo is suppose to be a borderline guy, for someone literally fighting for his life with the organization...leivo sure plays a very chill game, this kid really needs some hustle and physicality in his game

holland in similar situation but hes had an okay preseason

same with corrado, hes been alright

Darkside Blue

There/They're/Their
Feb 17, 2014
leivo is suppose to be a borderline guy, for someone literally fighting for his life with the organization...leivo sure plays a very chill game, this kid really needs some hustle and physicality in his game

holland in similar situation but hes had an okay preseason

same with corrado, hes been alright

Leivo's been pretty solid on the boards, but the Goat could give him skating lessons, I reckon.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
kapanen and gauthier are right there knocking at nhl door...they not clearly ready yet but should get 10-20 games this year

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
it's been a while since i've had to radio a game. how are we LOOKING?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Like a scrambly mess whacking at pucks and falling down for little no reason. Missing shots and passes and not quite knowing where we should be or anticipating plays. So we look like a bad AHL team.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario

Honestly Daisy not too good. I'm having a hard time picking out guys who have stood out. We haven't really generated many dangerous chances and haven't had a lot of sustained pressure. On the bright side tomorrow's line up will be really, really fun to watch.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Honestly Daisy not too good. I'm having a hard time picking out guys who have stood out. We haven't really generated many dangerous chances and haven't had a lot of sustained pressure.

The OK to Good... Valiev, Kappy, Leipsic and Rychel a bit. Enroth as well

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I'm at a bar and only caught parts of the game so I don't know if I'm being inaccurate here but dermott needs serious work on his defence and kapanen has impressed me

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada

I feel like they're trying to play a very fast game whether that be on the cycle or the neutral zone transition and they are doing things fast but they're just awful at executing it, basically brain/hands slower than feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad