Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sharks (Patty's return big time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
It surely is happening and really out here! Marleau's return to san jose and marner already ready said they gon win it for him, real hard! He truly deserves a game marner said. We treally is out there in cali now! We winning, getting that twerk and still hitting. What!!
So uh, who gon play in goal this time? Babsy keeping his first and the best out there tactique right? So andersen thrown in in san jose right? Then sparks vs anaheim. That that interesting talk right thurr y'all heard me like chingy.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
It surely is happening and really out here! Marleau's return to san jose and marner already ready said they gon win it for him, real hard! He truly deserves a game marner said. We treally is out there in cali now! We winning, getting that twerk and still hitting. What!!
So uh, who gon play in goal this time? Babsy keeping his first and the best out there tactique right? So andersen thrown in in san jose right? Then sparks vs anaheim. That that interesting talk right thurr y'all heard me like chingy.

Right thurr!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Marleau with a hatty. Just because!

Wishful thinking on my part.

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I think the last time we won in San Jose was when Wilson got caught on Camera giving Gunnarson some cash for scoring the game winning goal. Lets go ahead and break that crappy streak lol

Reactions: zaqq

qqaz

Think Happy Thoughts
Oct 25, 2018
Marleau vs Thornton. Hope this is a cup final preview!

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Just about done with the main boards I think. I posted that video and got shit on by a bunch of people making fun of Leaf fans thinking they are the center of the universe and shit and then my thread got deleted. You know if that was Burns and Thornton people would eat it up.

I go to multiple sites and this is the most toxic as a Leaf fan. Can't even participate without getting shit on.

SnizzMitch

Leafs Fan Till I Die
Jan 30, 2016
Eastern, Ontario
Just about done with the main boards I think. I posted that video and got **** on by a bunch of people making fun of Leaf fans thinking they are the center of the universe and **** and then my thread got deleted. You know if that was Burns and Thornton people would eat it up.

I go to multiple sites and this is the most toxic as a Leaf fan. Can't even participate without getting **** on.
Well, it was definitely not a smart move.. Do you think that fans of other teams care at all about this vid??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad