Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sharks (Patty's return big time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Since when does a video where some players dance in the car on YMCA is worth to create a thread on the main board???

Nobody cares, he should’ve put it on the Leafs board.
Was there not a thread on the mainboards about Eichel and Reinhart riding a tandem bike to practice?

You've never seen a thread on the mainboards of players doing things outside of hockey?

Reactions: Confucius

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This one ours, for surely. We gon eat these spanks real hard. They missing some suckas, but don't be alarmed, it don't matter, we much more fools than these. Fools for this game! So these are ours and marleau's points tonight. Invest and get some back. :paper:

Any word on who gon stand between the pipes? Surely its andersen again no? That's that babcock tactique. Getting those guaranteed 2 points from the get go.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
Leafs need to play right to win this one. Sharks are a good team, and Karlsson will wake up to play Leafs, as they've been the rival team for years. Burns probably gets a bit of a jump playing the Leafs as he is from Barrie (16GP 12P +12 career vs Leafs). Hopefully the Leafs can keep the mojo going and lay a spanking.

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Over under on the amount of hair Kadri pulls out of Joe Thornton’s beard?

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
This one ours, for surely. We gon eat these spanks real hard. They missing some suckas, but don't be alarmed, it don't matter, we much more fools than these. Fools for this game! So these are ours and marleau's points tonight. Invest and get some back. :paper:

Any word on who gon stand between the pipes? Surely its andersen again no? That's that babcock tactique. Getting those guaranteed 2 points from the get go.

Ok, I'm one of your staunchest supporters, but where are we going with this one?

Reactions: Welsh Maple Leaf

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Not that I'm expecting any but are there any changes to the lineup tonight?

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009

These posts used to be cute. You need a new shtick. :boredom:

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Leafs need to play right to win this one. Sharks are a good team, and Karlsson will wake up to play Leafs, as they've been the rival team for years. Burns probably gets a bit of a jump playing the Leafs as he is from Barrie (16GP 12P +12 career vs Leafs). Hopefully the Leafs can keep the mojo going and lay a spanking.

With Matthews/Nylander in the lineup, we'd run over a team like the Sharks. Teams like the Sharks have trouble with teams like the Leafs who have loads of speed throughout the lineup. The Sharks honestly looked like a juggernaut in the 2016 playoffs but when they ran into the Penguins' speed they got knocked down a peg.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Still not sold on this Sharks roster, but they've probably actually been playing even better than their record suggests.

It helps that Jones isn't playing well / isn't actually a very good goalie.

46294132_10161080219015029_7804650416641146880_n.jpg

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Just about done with the main boards I think. I posted that video and got **** on by a bunch of people making fun of Leaf fans thinking they are the center of the universe and **** and then my thread got deleted. You know if that was Burns and Thornton people would eat it up.

I go to multiple sites and this is the most toxic as a Leaf fan. Can't even participate without getting **** on.

they've also developed an amusing little defence mechanism against being criticized for this behaviour -- the "victim complex" thing.

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar

Them Shanks had a big come from behind win.

Does that affect those fools?

Going with ya, and gonna twerk that angle.

:thumbu:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I’m in San Francisco on vacation, so I’ll be at the game tonight.

Anyone else in the bay area - make sure to invest in an N95 mask. The air quality is dreadful here.

Reactions: hamzarocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->