GDT: LEAFS vs SENS - "It's raining jerseys" EDITION - JAN 21ST - 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I turn tank mode off for leafs and habs games. It sucks being at CTC with ten thousand leaf fans when they're winning.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Percy was a guy who looked like a solid player for the leafs earlier. I like Santa's game too. Would be a guy i'd push for in FA if were looking for a 3rd line C/RW

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I for one am glad Cameron scratched Legwand. He was pretty awful last night, especially on the faceoff dot(1 for 7), and he's been taking dumb penalties a lot as well. This also allows other guys more time on the PP. Win/win!

Not sure why Phillips is scratched.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Would like to see a fight tonight.

Haven't seen a Sens fight in a while.

Kinda astounding.... I cant remember the last fight. Maybe Chiasson? Guess with Neil, Boro and to a lesser extent smith there isnt any willing combatants

Last edited:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
We could give them to the Ukrainian kids who got the Ottawa Senators 2007 Cup Champions t-shirts.

Is it really Ukraine? Because of the Euge? You always hear "oh they send them to Africa" but you never find out specifically where they end up.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Not keen on the country and western twang for the anthem.
Where's s Slewidge?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I for one am glad Cameron scratched Legwand. He was pretty awful last night, especially on the faceoff dot(1 for 7), and he's been taking dumb penalties a lot as well. This also allows other guys more time on the PP. Win/win!

Not sure why Phillips is scratched.

Poor Philly. I didn't see most of the Rangers game so I have no idea if he deserves it or not considering Weir has been underwhelming IMO.

Kinda astounding.... I cant remember the last fight. Maybe Chiasson? Guess with Neil, Boro and to a lesser extent smith there isnt any willing combatants

I think it was Greening. Cowen sometimes goes at it but he's a top 4 (on our team anyway) so it sucks when he's out for 5 minutes.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Is it really Ukraine? Because of the Euge? You always hear "oh they send them to Africa" but you never find out specifically where they end up.

I think I remember seeing some instagram post with Melnyk in Ukraine with a bunch of kids wearing those shirts. I could be making that up though.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
lmao Hoffman OWNS Riemer

One things for sure.... if you are a bad goalie Hoffman will score on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad