GDT: LEAFS vs SENS - "It's raining jerseys" EDITION - JAN 21ST - 7PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
image.jpg

MAPLE LEAFS (22-22-3) at SENATORS (18-18-9)

TV: TVA Sports, SN

Toronto has won 10 of its past 12 games against Ottawa and eight of the past 11 at Canadian Tire Centre. Ugh.

Projected lines

Clarke MacArthur - Kyle Turris - Mark Stone

Mike Hoffman - Mika Zibanejad - Bobby Ryan

EMilan Michalek - Jean-Gabriel Pageau - Alex Chiasson

Eric Condra - Curtis Lazar - Chris Neil

Marc Methot - Erik Karlsson

Jared Cowen - Cody Ceci

Patrick Wiercioch - Eric Gryba

Anderson starts, Lehner rides the pine.

No word yet on if Lazar slots back in. Probably a game-time decision. EDIT: It seems Curtis will take Legwand's spot, and Phillips sits in favor of Wiercioch

Toronto Lineup

GlassEvergreenBedbug.gif

GO SENS GO! :cheer:

Last edited:

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Love the title! I am going to copy what I wrote at the end of the PGT

I truly feel the Ottawa senators marketing team missed the boat on a golden opportunity. With the leafs telling people they can face up to 2 years in prison for throwing their jersey on the ice, we should of invited leaf fans to come to the game and donate their jerseys to charity by throwing it on the ice.

Easy sell and could of converted some fans.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Love the title! I am going to copy what I wrote at the end of the PGT

I truly feel the Ottawa senators marketing team missed the boat on a golden opportunity. With the leafs telling people they can face up to 2 years in prison for throwing their jersey on the ice, we should of invited leaf fans to come to the game and donate their jerseys to charity by throwing it on the ice.

Easy sell and could of converted some fans.

But....what charity would be willing to take those Leafs jerseys?

Might have to rethink this thing 2CHAINZZZZZ.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Question. Why hasnt there been a sens jersey thown? Is it because as a fanbase we are largely apathetic?

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Question. Why hasnt there been a sens jersey thown? Is it because as a fanbase we are largely apathetic?

If you're a leaf fan and have money to get in the building you have money to waste on jerseys. Seriously though I don't think Sens fans are as emotional and I mean that in a bad way. Most fans of the team are casual fans not bleed Ottawa Senator type fans.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
If you're a leaf fan and have money to get in the building you have money to waste on jerseys. Seriously though I don't think Sens fans are as emotional and I mean that in a bad way. Most fans of the team are casual fans not bleed Ottawa Senator type fans.

Sad truth. We need more Chris Neil fans :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad