Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens - Battle of Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

coupe93

Dec 15, 2009
I'd go with Bernier. My confidence in Reimer has been shaken. His rebound control hurts my liver.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Bernier has been pretty hot lately. It just makes too much sense to start Bernier tomorrow, past numbers or not.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Big game, going into it with #1 and #2 lines producing. Bernier playing as a Olympic worthy goalie.

Could be a rough game. Orr needs to be dressed, 4th line has been solid with Ashton.

Bodie who is not the best fighter, is playing well. This one I think will be intense, fast and rough.

Always look forward to games against the Sens.

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=442659

In short, the Senators have won 16 times against the Leafs in the month of October in only 22 games. But that is more wins than they have against the Leafs in the final three months of the season combined – and that spans a total of 41 games.

To add to the misery, the Senators record against the Leafs in February, March and April in the last five years is a woeful 2-10-0. It's not like I'm dragging up ancient history and talking about the playoff series from 12 years ago. This is recent history that has not been kind to Ottawa.

jomas

Aug 23, 2008
snows too much
Some really weird stats being brought up,
I personally think Johnny Bower is going to reprise his role in net and the Hamburglar is going to get his first hat trick against out rivals, with the end result giving us enough tears to salt the food at the ACC for several years.

pooleboy

Dec 23, 2009
Ontario
Bernier, he hasn't lost and is our guy + Reimer has been terrible last couple of appearances.... right now its Berniers to lose and imo he hasn't deserved to lose it yet

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 42s

Lupul: "It seemed like a couple weeks ago our coach was getting fired, Naz was getting traded and now everything is the exact opposite."

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
#Leafnationisbipolar

More like media bi polarism..fans don't write the articles or start the rumours. Guys like Cox and Dreger do. How many articles have the Star and the Globe, Sun etc. written about the negatives about Kadri and the relationship between him and Carlyle, and how a change of scenery might do him good? It isn't the fans writing that crap it's opinions of the media in this city. Now since Kadri is on a tear the media's flipped the story..Just because we have to consume their stupidity and their bi polarism doesn't mean we're ones actually creating this stuff. And let's get another thing straight, let's not pretend some of the opinions on here are not influenced by what they see and what they read in this city..and the writers know that.

Damien Cox has to be the most bi-polar of them all. Team is doing good..ok let's write a positive article, team is doing bad, ok let's write a negative story. It's stupid! There is no creativity anymore.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I'd say you ride your starter. Maybe you give Reimer a shot against Florida next week. Against a wild card team that's not that far behind you ride the guy who's winning.

TheThrill81*

:naughty: I like that a lot

light man x
1 hour ago
@cooliepops Sens fans hate leaf fans, leaf fans really have no reason to hate sens fans (even if we could find one!). I used to Boo Alfredsson at the ACC like everyone else, but that was because of his dirty hit on tucker leading to a GW goal, not because i dislike the entire senators organization.
------

Anyone care to comment? :laugh:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
light man x
1 hour ago
@cooliepops Sens fans hate leaf fans, leaf fans really have no reason to hate sens fans (even if we could find one!). I used to Boo Alfredsson at the ACC like everyone else, but that was because of his dirty hit on tucker leading to a GW goal, not because i dislike the entire senators organization.
------

Anyone care to comment? :laugh:

Chris Neil is a POS - I remember his headshot on Grabo, and he's a pansy because he hides away from fighting or backing all his **** up

But yes I hated Alfy for that hit on Tucker ... I was livid that there was no call .. That's when I really started to hate the Sens!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
That Alffy hit was brutal. Him Mocking Sundin really got to me as well.

Neil is Neil. Guy seems like a ****** (buddy's dad knows his brother, says Chris is a dumbass)

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Bernier will get the start, however I wouldn't be surprised if Reimer got the start nor would I be upset if he did. I think if he did start, he's still capable of putting up a W for the team.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 42s

Lupul: "It seemed like a couple weeks ago our coach was getting fired, Naz was getting traded and now everything is the exact opposite."

Ask him what changed over the "couple of weeks," that's right Lupul, win games and nobody will talk, lose games in embarrassing fashion, get 3 regulation wins in nearly 30 games and everyone will be after you.

mikebel111*

if Holland can't go

kegger to suit up

what is that the 5th leaf player to make his NHL debut vs Senators?

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad