Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens - Battle of Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
The team is playing too good in front of Bernier right now to risk shaking that up against Ottawa. Reimer will backup

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Also we only play, what five games in February? I don't think Bernier needs to sit any of those games unless he is pulled or hurt.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
A win here in regulation can pretty much put us in excellent shape getting away from the Sens, when considering their next two games after us are against the Penguins and Blues on the road...

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Bernier for sure. Reimer doesn't look the same. No confidence. We need the points. I'd be surprised if Bernier doesn't start.

Let me put it this way. Only way Reimer comes in is in back to back situations or if Bernier ***** the bed hard for a couple of games.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Well we know Kadri and Kessel will have fun in this game. They usually play great against the Sens.

It's nice having players that actually do well against their rivals and don't just pad their stats.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Well we know Kadri and Kessel will have fun in this game. They usually play great against the Sens.

It's nice having players that actually do well against their rivals and don't just pad their stats.

this is very true.
no matter who the goaltender is, those two loooovveee Ottawa.

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
I know Reimer has a very good record v.s. Ottawa but I think his confidence is shot. He realizes his days are numbered and must feel he has to play a perfect game and that a single mistake he'll feel like the hole is just getting deeper.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
fact is Bernier has played the best recently

until it's a back to back... cant really fit Reimer in
until Bernier has a weak game, then you can slot him

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
A win here in regulation can pretty much put us in excellent shape getting away from the Sens, when considering their next two games after us are against the Penguins and Blues on the road...

This could be a deciding game putting the Sens in the rear view mirror for good with a win tonight.

Hopefully the Leafs can stick the dagger in.

mikebel111*

So holland and ashton not skating today, mcKegg could debut today according to masters

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Yup sounds like Ashton and Holland out... I can see it now, Carlyle putting together Mclaren-Mckegg-Orr and playing them 1 minute 40 seconds tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad