Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Sabres are playing decent hockey even without Eichel

Classic post deadline bottom feeder when no pressure is on.

Dont be surprised if we lose. We were that team for many years in recent memory.

Reactions: Liminality

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
For the people that say that these games don't matter, think again. Florida is now 15 points back but with 4 games in hand. Absolutely can not take the foot off the gas. Until we clinch a divisional spot, there is no way this team should treat these games like preseason.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Well, the Leafs are 29-71-6 all time in Buffalo, and that's including the first two Sabres seasons which the Leafs won all 6 games on the road.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
For the people that say that these games don't matter, think again. Florida is now 15 points back but with 4 games in hand. Absolutely can not take the foot off the gas. Until we clinch a divisional spot, there is no way this team should treat these games like preseason.

Honestly there's not that much incentive to keep that divisional spot. Not that I expect it to happen, but going over to the Metro side of the bracket through the wild card would be an easier path.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Honestly there's not that much incentive to keep that divisional spot. Not that I expect it to happen, but going over to the Metro side of the bracket through the wild card would be an easier path.
good point. Pittsburgh is scary team but I think Boston and TB are better. And no other metro team worries me at all, tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad