Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs [s]Refs[/s] Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshy

Behind Enemy Lines
Oct 3, 2007
Ottawa
Thankfully they're getting stick lifting out of the game. Some guys don't have man strength it's not fair.

Captain14

Jan 3, 2018
Buffalo, NY
Soup really needs to start producing. He is playing more minutes with good players.
If his drought continues over the next couple games, they need to shuffle someone else into that slot and see what they get.

Reactions: glue

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Just get at least a point if not 2. Also would nice to see Sandin get a game

For this time only I was hoping the game would start a little later because I wanted to catch Chara play against boston lol

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Tough to beat the same team in consecutive games. Especially with how the defense has lapsed a bit lately.

Nonetheless a win would be an excellent way to cap off a busy start to the season.

At least get a point out of it

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Tough to beat the same team in consecutive games. Especially with how the defense has lapsed a bit lately.

Nonetheless a win would be an excellent way to cap off a busy start to the season.

True but we did it to Calgary and I consider Calgary a much better team overall than the Oilers. Plus, the game wasn't even close until the refs decided they wanted to steal the show. The Oilers fan board doesn't sound optimistic they're gonna win tmrw night

Reactions: glue

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008

Not only will the Oilers play harder, the refs will work a bit harder too...:sarcasm:

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Leafs look friggin good man!

They're turning into that team we hated to play against, and were jealous of their structure.

They remind me of when we would face Chicago back when they were cup hunting... Skill and structure and playing well in the corners.. hope they keep on growing.
That is exactamundo sire. Precis like they says. We have the money, the power and now it shows in the personel. Combined to the whole game and team. Our team the strongest, with the most structur. We have the chess now. We mating that other team the whole season long. Lets see if the oil can win even ONE :biglaugh: They will have to do their best and even that's not enough. Our suckas that tough and still twerkin! WHAT!

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
This guy is amazing who posts on reddit/r/leafs. For last game:

387g9c8t3ae61.jpg

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana

It would be great if they win again. The last time Leafs won 5 consecutive games was back in Dec 2018.

Reactions: OddyOh

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
The Leafs could go a long way to making me like their Retro white third jersey by blowing away the Oilers tonight. It’s the only way.

TopChedder

Oct 2, 2013

Looks like Lehtonen in for Dermott
Engvall in for Boyd.
I'm fine with it. Lehtonen but especially Barabanov are running out of time to impress.

Pull Veseys ass out of the lineup and give it to Boyd.

Ves is a beyond useless hockey player.

Reactions: Budz

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014

You meaning all the powerplay goals

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Just realized this is a contract year for Zach Hyman

In 2017 when Matthews had a bad game I was like please for the love of god get this guy off Matthews' line. In 2021 when Matthews has a bad game I'm like please for the love of god get this guy back on Matthews' line.
One of the only coaching decision Babe got right in his time here haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad