GDT: Leafs vs Panthers|7:30pm|SNET-O|Grade A Lineup Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Bernier > Quick. I feel bad for the guy for having to put up with this.

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Clarkson is just so clueless in his own zone. And yet some peopel talk about him being a good fit on our shutdown line. Went out to cover the point when it was totally inappropriate, then had a Panther skate within 4 feet of him with the puck while he watched. Finally has a chance to do something and makes a perfect pass to the Panther on the left point.

The old "sucks offensively so he must be a defensive wizard" theory.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Seriously if the team plays like **** these next 2 games as well, I'll seriously start considering its Clarkson's fault.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Seriously if the team plays like **** these next 2 games as well, I'll seriously start considering its Clarkson's fault.

I think McClement and Smithson being the third and fourth line Cs is a much bigger issue.

That being said, everyone not named Bernier is equally to blame for tonight. This is awful.

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
BRUTAL BRUTAL BRUTAL...I cant believe were back to this crap. Lets see clarkson gets hurt and leafs go on a great run in last 12 games with the the young hungry marlies players. Wasnt just good results, their performance were actually getting decent! Clarkson gets healthy and no matter how well th emarlies were playing they get demoted, clarkson back in with smithson and leafs play like the usuall getting brutally outshot by a weak team!!! Take a hint, Clarkson and his 5M is only good to take penalties, get rid of this guys!!

Jer416

Oct 8, 2013
Ontario
Team: "Hey guys, Scrivy had a record 59 save performance, let's go give Berny one too!"
Bernier: "I got this... yep...i got this... :help:"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad