GDT: Leafs vs Nucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
The 11 goals the 4th line has allowed so far this year is the difference between being 3rd last in the nhl in goals against and upper middle of the pack.

Reactions: Buds17

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Curious to see if Kampf looks better away from Reaves because he has not be good...

I am doubtful it changes much. I personally think it’s too easy/convenient to blame Reaves for Kampf’s poor play. It’s not Reaves fault Kampf is missing his defensive assignments and if he’s not being solid defensively out there he’s doing nothing at all for us.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I am doubtful it changes much. I personally think it’s too easy/convenient to blame Reaves for Kampf’s poor play. It’s not Reaves fault Kampf is missing his defensive assignments and if he’s not being solid defensively out there he’s doing nothing at all for us.

I mean they look like they are essentially playing down a man... Reaves is late on every play, but Holmberg looked better than Kampf in that position so who knows?

Gregor is also super low IQ and looks lost often.

Kampf hasn't looked good though, so just would be curious seeing how it goes.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Expectations for tonight are low. Samsonov is going to be under the Saturday HNIC lights against a team that plays the Leafs as if it's their Stanley Cup final every time and have been red hot, and are also rested while the Leafs played last night. Seems like a bit of a disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: OddyOh and fahad203

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Not sure by body is ready for this. I know my mind isn’t. Last game before a week long travel break to Sweden. Just end this section on a high note with a solid game from Sammy. Maybe Klingberg will respond to the scratch. I told you my mind wasn’t ready for this.

Reactions: fahad203

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

they are practicing with a 2nd game on a B2B? lol

should be interesting.

Reaves OUT McMann IN
Woll OUT Sammy IN
Benout OUT Klingberg IN

goalies at present are a wash IMO anyway given the defensive structure is freakin' garbage

question is can we outscore our mistakes tonight? I mean we ain't gonna fix "defense" in one day....

and bigger question

Is keefe's hard on for matthews-maner duo finally gonna be stopped when they don't do F all 5 on 5 together?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
they are practicing with a 2nd game on a B2B? lol

should be interesting.

Reaves OUT McMann IN
Woll OUT Sammy IN
Benout OUT Klingberg IN

goalies at present are a wash IMO anyway given the defensive structure is freakin' garbage

question is can we outscore our mistakes tonight? I mean we ain't gonna fix "defense" in one day....

and bigger question

Is keefe's hard on for matthews-maner duo finally gonna be stopped when they don't do F all 5 on 5 together?

Matthews is tied for 2nd in ESP
Marner tied for 19th in ESP

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 12.22.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-11 at 12.21.51 PM.png

What are you talking about?

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Man that bottom pairing is gonna be rough

I’m looking forward to no Reaves though. It would be hilarious if the fourth line looked amazing tonight

Excited to see Robertson continue to play, every game he looks more and more ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad