Apr 27, 2018
Sounds like Marincin
yikes...no jinxes please...
GnatxHH.gif

Reactions: kb and al secord

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I for one, am very happy that Holl is riding the pine.

But man...what days have some for this guy...We couldn't get him off any pairing to, an AHLer has earned more right for a spot in the D-pairings.
I imagine Holl will play if Dermott can't go.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
It’s November, there are no game time decisions unless you've been ill.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I haven't watched alot of Rubins. What are his strengths besides size? Can he skate, make a good first pass, fight for pucks on the boards and in front of the net? I was impressed with Kral in preseason, I think he should be given a look-see when he's ready.

Top 25 Under 25: The Case for Kristians Rubins

Kristians Rubins is the Leafs 18th ranked prospect

I'm guessing that Rubins needs a new number? What number would he wear with the Leafs, given he has #44 with Marlies.

Reactions: CabanaBoy5

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I am actually VERY excited for Liljegren, regardless of outcome I hope we put up a good fight and I hope he does well.

I just have a bad gut feeling we might cry uncle due to vasilesky.
Tampa’s lost their entire 3rd line, which was probably the best 3rd line in hockey, but yeah you’re right Vasilevsky (and Hedman too) are two X-factors that can dominate and win a game on their own.

Hopefully they can pepper Vasi enough that a few squeak by and we limit their chances on the PP where they are still good, even without Kucharov

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Bourne is gonna have an aneurysm that his boy Holl is on the trade block

My guess is he'll play it like

- looks like management is starting to listen to this delusional fan base

- do these guys not remember how Holl single handedly shut down McDavid and the Oilers?

- they're taking a step backward by looking to move a proven top 4 top shut down pair RHD for a guy that will top out as a #6 and is only valued because of his pre draft ranking.

And probably a whole lot more crap too. Lol

Reactions: supermann_98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad