Status
Not open for further replies.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Potentially one of those games.

They are at home against a weaker opponent at the end of a home stand. Also, they are on a 5 game winning streak with two recent big wins.

Do they keep their foot on the gas pedal, or have they started reading their own press about how they've "turned things around" and lay an egg on a Monday night game.

Place your bets.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Actually, a marquee game, with the two hottest teams in the league playing each other.

I was going to say, not Campbell, but considering their hotness, maybe it will have to be.
Might be the best game of them all.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

They are at home against a weaker opponent at the end of a home stand. Also, they are on a 5 game winning streak with two recent big wins.

Do they keep their foot on the gas pedal, or have they started reading their own press about how they've "turned things around" and lay an egg on a Monday night game.

Place your bets.

I think they are going to want to win this one for soupy especially given that it's his first game against his former team.

Reactions: Buds17

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I
This will be Soup's first against his former team.

Leafs stars are rolling again, particularly Marner & JT. Leafs on a 5 game win streak.

Kings are without Doughty but are also on a roll having won their last 4 games.
keep forgetting just how much of an impact this covid thing happened, that this is FIRST game against his former team. Keefe's first game against the bruins lmao

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough

Place your bets.
Which way are you betting, brother?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If Brodie is not I assume Holl goes back in, not a fan of Holl but at least we know Muzzin-Holl works

Reactions: kb

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Give Ritchie a shot next to Matthews & Willy (decent short passes, I think he could be valuable on the cycle)

Rest Spezza (if he wants)

Ritchie - Matthews - Nylander
Bunting - Tavares - Marner
Kerfoot - Kampf - Kase
Anderson - Semeyenov - Simmonds

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Give Ritchie a shot next to Matthews & Willy (decent short passes, I think he could be valuable on the cycle)

Kerfoot - Kampf - Kase
Why change it up so much when things are currently working the way they are?

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
Why change it up so much when things are currently working the way they are?
Bunting hasn't really clicked with Matthews yet, looked better with JT. Kerfoot can stay on the second line. Just some options

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Kerfoot - Kampf - Kase

Unless you absolutely have to, DO NOT f*** with what's working

Reactions: Confucius

James Blackley

Nov 7, 2021

Place your bets.

Normally, I say this would be a trap game, because of the Leafs emotionally immaturity level (it still exists)! Having said that, Soup is well liked in that room, there's no way the players don't come out with their best foot forward for him, its funny what mutual admiration will do.

I predict the Leafs win this game 4-2.

Reactions: Cpt Maple Leaf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad