Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Jets - November 4 - 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Based on last night's game against the Stars the Leafs have improved their game. They skate fast as well but lack defense and toughness when pressed in their own end. The Jets when eager for a win are a very dangerous opponent to play against. Expect at least 3 goals, 10 penalties and an airborne cartwheeling defenceman

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Based on last night's game against the Stars the Leafs have improved their game. They skate fast as well but lack defense and toughness when pressed in their own end. The Jets when eager for a win are a very dangerous opponent to play against. Expect at least 3 goals, 10 penalties and an airborne cartwheeling defenceman

We got well away from our game last night. It was high for shots allowed, and we didn't have the zone play we usually have. The #5 and #6 teams in possesion played last night, and it wasn't great and Reimer saved us quite a bit.

Still have to get back to our game.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
We got well away from our game last night. It was high for shots allowed, and we didn't have the zone play we usually have. The #5 and #6 teams in possesion played last night, and it wasn't great and Reimer saved us quite a bit.

Still have to get back to our game.

Isn't what happened last night your game? :laugh:

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
The team is going lose, they started to play like crap in CLB and carried it to Montreal and are going to top it off with a cherry in Toronto. get redy for a slide... Hope our rookies score though.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The team is going lose, they started to play like crap in CLB and carried it to Montreal and are going to top it off with a cherry in Toronto. get redy for a slide... Hope our rookies score though.

What? I thought we dominated Columbus and the score flattered the Jackets.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Yeah I'd like to think the Jets dominated the Jackets as well, but fact is the Jackets just played that badly as so we think the Jets were awesome, fact is we saw the next day what was going on. [mod]

They'll get better, but bad coaching decisions on goalie rotation and Zero effort on defense really came through.

If Leafs win, that might open a few eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoupaTroupa

WHY NOT US?
Jan 8, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Yeah I'd like to think the Jets dominated the Jackets as well, but fact is the Jackets just played that badly as so we think the Jets were awesome, fact is we saw the next day what was going on. [mod]

They'll get better, but bad coaching decisions on goalie rotation and Zero effort on defense really came through.

I didn't think they played that well against the Jackets either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road

What exactly was the bad coaching decision regarding the goalie rotation? You think Pavs should have started both games? Easy to say this after the fact.

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Will be my first regulag season game tomorrow. Going with three buddies (leaf fans). Should be fun! Ehlers hat trick.

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville

give me a break - I suppose you wanted Pavs to play b2b lol.:shakehead

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

I'm not sure how this makes sense. Starting Hutch on the back half of a B2B made perfect sense. No need to not split the B2B's especially this early in the season.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
I'm not sure how this makes sense. Starting Hutch on the back half of a B2B made perfect sense. No need to not split the B2B's especially this early in the season.

Hutch was 100% the correct choice for the Habs game.
Not sure how anyone could think differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad