GDT: Leafs vs Isles II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Man, look at all the stick checks. We're really getting to them with that and the icings.

Stick checks and icings. Welcome your new NHL.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Sparks is one of the worst goalies in the league when looking at Low Danger Sv%.

But he’s good against High Damger sv%.

I dunno what that means, but it’s something.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
the book is out on sparks. the key to score on him is to shoot the puck at the net.
Thank god Columbus lost their copy. It was a huge comfort watching them slap the puck high and wide of the net when given great opportunities. Why can't the Islanders play like that?

Reactions: glue

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
Mirtle, Siegel and rest of millennial pack reporters are already started to write those apology pieces for Sparky Sparks. Their hero progressive Dubas can't be wrong so they will defend Sparky Sparks forever.

Reactions: supermann_98

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
lol, 'BLUEPRINT TO BEAT THE LEAFS' crap comes out everytime we lose badly..funny thing is we are 26 - 10 so i guess not many teams have people that know how to draw. this board is just sad sometimes. so we lose a game???? WORLD IS ENDINGGGGGGGG!

member 147413

Like the idea of a bag skate January 1st. Make em all puke

Bigmarycombo

Jul 15, 2017
Man, look at all the stick checks. We're really getting to them with that and the icings.

Stick checks and icings. Welcome your new NHL.

Well I was told by a poster with thousands of posts that Willy has the best stick check takeaways in the neutral zone in the league.

He is elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad