GDT: Leafs vs Isles II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Sparks suckage knows no bounds. Cant wait for Millen to pump his tires on every meaningless stop next week.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
also note: we don't want to hear their opinion on anything either.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I feel bad for all the Xmas gifts that were tickets to this game.

People spent TONS of their hard earned money on the secondary market to give their child or boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse a nice night out in Toronto, only to watch this group of millionaires come out flat, and not just flat but, got drunk and ate WAY too much McDonalds last night flat.

this is highly unlikely as they were on a flight back from Columbus to Toronto after WINNING last night. I swear to God, some people do not think before posting. It's a back to back during the Christmas holidays. They aren't going to win every night and they had a pretty solid win last night.

ItalianLeaf

Nov 2, 2006
This is the blueprint to beat the leafs... clog up neutral zone, dont allow stretch passes. Once you do that, the leafs are paralyzed. They don’t know how to adapt and play a different style of play.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
these games happen. but the whole team is looking like shit. people keep pointing out the usual 2 with nylander and sparks. but the whole team has no urgency . whole team is looking like they are skating in quicksand. bobbling every pass not being able to get the puck to settle down. the whole team has to wake up . not just 2 players .

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Well, one thing is for sure... they don't do anything half-assed. When they are good, they are really good... and when they are bad, hoo boy are they bad.

As shitty as it is, I will take 1 game like this in every 10 at home and the Islanders can have the win since you know, we get to keep Tavares.

...but man this makes my blood boil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->