GDT: Leafs vs Flames || 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I think after the last game against Calgary where they let up in the 3rd, and their little losing streak they just got over... Leafs will play another good game.

Hoping they can keep the goals against down, but there is a lot of stuff I wish for in life, and it doesn't always happen either.

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly if I were kapanen, I would change my game to become way more physical and hard on the forecheck.

He needs to realize that its between him and johnsson on being traded. Id trade johnsson personally but kapanen needs to make the choice obvious

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I haven't seen that anywhere.

Behind the paywall

What adds even more intrigue is the Leafs also have their other top D prospect, Timothy Liljegren, up in the midst of a strong run of play on the farm. If he is going to make his NHL debut this season, Saturday’s game against the 23rd-place Blackhawks could be a fit.

He's just speculating.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Honestly if I were kapanen, I would change my game to become way more physical and hard on the forecheck.

He needs to realize that its between him and johnsson on being traded. Id trade johnsson personally but kapanen needs to make the choice obvious

Complete agree.

Kapanen and Johnsson were both extremely physical last Night which was a pleasant surprise.

Reactions: LeafingTheWay

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
Be nice to have Moore back, hopefully stay healthy as he provides a physical spark and some tenacious forechecking. Sure makes you ponder what happens come deadline..... if Mikheyev is coming back this year (and hopefully signing an extension!), can they move AJ and Timashov or Bracco for some defensive help? Could be welcoming back a real nice lineup come Game 1, round 1!!!!

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
I am still to hesitant to move Johnsson or Kapanen.

They're proven players, that are both solid and can play anywhere in your line-up.

We might HAVE to trade one due to cap problem etc, but who knows what Engvall, Mikheyev etc are next year.

Who knows, good problem to have but also a sucky one because I like all of them.

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I am still to hesitant to move Johnsson or Kapanen.

They're proven players, that are both solid and can play anywhere in your line-up.

We might HAVE to trade one due to cap problem etc, but who knows what Engvall, Mikheyev etc are next year.

Who knows, good problem to have but also a sucky one because I like all of them.

We have too many wingers on the roster once healthy, and that's not counting Korshkov, Bracco, and Agostino with the Marlies and Robertson in a year or two.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Sees the forward unit. Then sees the defense

tenor.gif

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Calgary are going to take so many liberties against us tomorrow. I hope all the skill lovin fans understand that Rich Clune should be called up and playing this game. Fire away on me but this is coming from Calgary. Tkachuk will be running around and so will lucic and others.

Its dirty hits i am referring to here and they will be coming from the Flames.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
For sure Lil plays Saturday, they didn’t bring him up to be a 7th D sitting.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Florida is right on our ass with 2 games in hand. It's important if Leafs could win both games before the bye week/All star break. If not, they could be out of a playoff spot when action resumes. You have to take care of business at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad