GDT: | Leafs vs. Ducks | 7:00pm | Tuesday Oct. 22, 2013 | Sportsnet | Duck Hunter Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
They lost 5 in a row in March, two were in shootouts.

They didn't lose 3 in a row in regulation though.

Ah, that's right

If they can repeat that as their worst "slump" all year, I'd be content .. Need to find a way to get two points in this one

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If anyone thinks Bernier was mediocre against Chicago, just stop watching hockey please.

Leafs got their ass handed to them...the only time they had the puck was when Chicago said: "We feel sorry for you, here take the puck and show me some tricks"

Bernier was .925SV DESPITE giving up 3 goals, he had a higher SV than Crawford who only gave up one goal. I am mean come on...that tells you all there is to know about the Leafs play.

Asif16*

We will get outshot 55-17.

But dont worry guys, we will win the game 4-1

Penalty Kill Icing*

Fun fact (via TSN1050): Boudreau was a die-hard leafs fan growing up. They said that even as a head coach right now, he still catches up with every Leafs game.

Asif16*

Fun fact (via TSN1050): Boudreau was a die-hard leafs fan growing up. They said that even as a head coach right now, he still catches up with every Leafs game.

Hopefully this means he wants to give the leafs the win tonight.

Cmon boudrow. I know you want to

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

Can we have him as coach please :(?

His teams are not even close to being as bad defensively than people say his teams are...

In Washington...Boudreau had to deal with a diva. There are no divas on the Leafs team...I think he would be a great coach for the Leafs.

I like Carlyle but he's just stupid with some of his lines and a big hypocrite.

Rookie/young player makes mistake....chastise him. Veteran makes an error that a beer leaguer wouldn't make...say nothing about at all.

EdBelfour20

Jan 19, 2004
RjkK67L.jpg

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Can we have him as coach please :(?

His teams are not even close to being as bad defensively than people say his teams are...

In Washington...Boudreau had to deal with a diva. There are no divas on the Leafs team...I think he would be a great coach for the Leafs.

I like Carlyle but he's just stupid with some of his lines and a big hypocrite.

Rookie/young player makes mistake....chastise him. Veteran makes an error that a beer leaguer wouldn't make...say nothing about at all.

How do you know this?

Didn't Macarthur cry about him picking on every mistake?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'm struggling with the bottom left. Dion and Phil are obvious, bottom right is bolland by the looks of it. Can't figure out bottom left though.

Carlyle and Orr on the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad