Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Devils | Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014 | Another 7:30 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
Another opportunity to capitalize on a struggling team, which we seem to be doing lately. I have a good feeling about this one.

TheLeafsBro

Mar 14, 2014
London, ON
Don't know how much of this game I will be able to watch tbh. Will probably fall asleep at some point watching NJ.

I can already picture it now: NJ players clogging the neutral zone and the commentators going on about Jagr's HOF career and his miraculous play at his age and... ZZZzzzzzz...

Last edited:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Don't know how much of this game I will be able to watch tbh. Will probably fall asleep at some point watching NJ.

I can already picture it now: NJ players clogging the neutral zone and the commentators going on about Jagr's HOF career and his miraculous play at his age and... ZZZzzzzzz...

Is Jagr even healthy enough to play after that hit the other night? :dunno:

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
leafs are hot just saying...

only the magic passing of the pens were able to cripple them

kfv2vgD.jpg

Tyler Biggs*

The boys are working hard and are scoring by committee. Great to see all four lines having an impact each game, last game it was the second line that really stood out. Keep it going boys!

Tyler Biggs*

You know the old saying...."you have to hit bottom before you can climb to the top"..........Leafs may very well have turned the corner with this group of kids playing hungry. Onward and upward.

Yes, there was some sloppy defensive play, which they can correct with practise. It was overall another decisive win. If this team keeps playing with heart, passion and intensity, they will give themselves a chance to win more games than they lose. Let's keep ridin' this wave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad