Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Columbus | Mon. March 3rd, 2014 | 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
This smells of another regulation loss! Too bad they couldn't of played a better game against the NYI, and, got the two points!

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
What pissed me off about the isles game is the fact that their next game, they got blown out by the ****ing New Jersey Devils..

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
What pissed me off about the isles game is the fact that their next game, they got blown out by the ****ing New Jersey Devils..

Yep, they only cared about hockey when they played the Toronto Maple Leafs. This is not NEWS to me. I've been saying for many years that teams play ABOVE they're heads when playing our Leafs and play their normal game against everyone else! :rant:

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
This team of losers will do what they do best: lose. Monday's game will include lots of what the Leafs do best:

- Losing face-offs
- Missing the net
- Making average goalies look like late 90s Dominik Hasek
- Horrific PKing
- Edmonton Oilers level defending
- Soft goals on Bernier
- Blowing a lead/leads in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd

All of this will culminate in a regulation loss. 5-1 CBJ.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This is a HUGE game, if there is a team I fear that can catch us for the Wild card it is the Blue Jackets.

7 points back 2 games in hand.

A must win folks.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
There are no excuses. It does not matter who we're playing and when. It's all about the team and how badly they want the playoffs. The playoffs are right there in front of them. Gotta play with intensity, I don't care that it is Columbus on a Monday night. This is not November anymore. This is March and only 20 games left. No lackluster efforts.

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
Hardcore road trip coming up....

The teams true test is finally coming up,if it goes badly we most likely will be out of the playoffs which means a higher draft pick and Nonnis can start weeding out this team in the summer. Lupul needs to be scarred, if we miss the playoffs both he and Kadri could end up in some really horrible cities, dreaming of the days they were in To.

Jer416

Oct 8, 2013
Ontario
This team of losers will do what they do best: lose. Monday's game will include lots of what the Leafs do best:

- Losing face-offs
- Missing the net
- Making average goalies look like late 90s Dominik Hasek
- Horrific PKing
- Edmonton Oilers level defending
- Soft goals on Bernier
- Blowing a lead/leads in the last 10 minutes of the 3rd

All of this will culminate in a regulation loss. 5-1 CBJ.

Love the optimism, are you a Habs fan?

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Leafs Stats Guy ‏@LeafsStatsGuy 8m
Today marks the two year anniversary since the #Leafs let go of Ron Wilson.
Record since: 64-48-16.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
I'd probably give Reimer this game to be honest. Bernier hasn't been particularly sharp the last 2 games , Reimer hasn't played very well when he's been in net either though.

Tough call for Carlyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad