Series Talk: Leafs vs Bruins - 'ah shit here we go again' edition -- Full schedule post #933

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Sure seems like Bos decided they wanted to play the Leafs instead of Tampa.

You need to use that flagrant display of disrespect whether it is true or not and play with a chip on your shoulder throughout the entire series.

Finish every check, run up the score if need be. Leave no doubt
Florida was so terrified of meeting the Leafs they threw everything they could at them to avoid the matchup.

torontoblood

Proud Member of Leafs Nation
May 27, 2021
We have a wonderful opportunity to slay the bruins dragon and finally beat them in the playoffs for once.

It’s revenge time next week

Leafs nation, let’s get some redemption.

It makes sense that the leafs road to the cup this year has to go through Boston first. They always had our number and it’s time to get it back. Let’s focus on that.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

Last edited:

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Having to play a few games in the Bruins barn sucks (that place is LOUD in the playoffs) but overall I think the Leafs roster lines up better against the Bruins than the Panthers, so my preferred option.

Will be good to slay the dragon from the past

Reactions: Evilhomer

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
8n15jv.jpg

Maxmann

Apr 16, 2024
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here longer time leaf fan. I hate to say this but one single move that killed us and we have never recovered losing Freddy Anderson. Right now going in against Boston having steady Freddy would be the difference. We never replaced him and samsonov outside of being lucky has proven he lacks mental toughness. It shocks me here we are again and going with samsonov. The guy was the worse in playoffs last year. We got rid of Freddy Anderson for way less. And Keefe the coach same issues. While the leafs like to talk about changes and getting better. They never address losing Anderson or fixing their coaching issues. I hope I’m wrong but Boston takes this in 5 maybe 4. The same issues will repeat. Questionable samsonov goal tending and Keefe coaching errors.

Reactions: D Wakaluk

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here longer time leaf fan. I hate to say this but one single move that killed us and we have never recovered losing Freddy Anderson. Right now going in against Boston having steady Freddy would be the difference. We never replaced him and samsonov outside of being lucky has proven he lacks mental toughness. It shocks me here we are again and going with samsonov. The guy was the worse in playoffs last year. We got rid of Freddy Anderson for way less. And Keefe the coach same issues. While the leafs like to talk about changes and getting better. They never address losing Anderson or fixing their coaching issues. I hope I’m wrong but Boston takes this in 5 maybe 4. The same issues will repeat. Questionable samsonov goal tending and Keefe coaching errors.
Welcome!

Andersen was a big part in us losing at least one of the Game 7s in Boston so I don't know if I'd feel any better about him now.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Welcome!

Andersen was a big part in us losing at least one of the Game 7s in Boston so I don't know if I'd feel any better about him now.
Yeah I was going to say I don't remember Sammy stealing any series for us in his time here. As much as I loved the guy it made sense to move on from him.

Happy to see him find his groove the past couple months with the Canes though.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad