GDT: Leafs vs Blue Jackets 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
people to need to calm down and just relax. there's a reason why columbus has 100 points. They are a very solid team. Extremely fast and physical. They play a solid all around team game. The fact we're tied is a positive. Sure we gave up a two goal lead but there's a reason why we're 8th seed and columbus is in a battle for the presidents trophy. Get a point out of this game and i'm thrilled

no i don't!!!!!!!!!!

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
As much as Columbus has been great this season, their defense seems very overwhelmed tonight.

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
Nylander just needs to add some muscle and get stronger with the puck.

Best hands and shot on the team.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Leafs have never lost with the sock I'm wearing right now.

They got this game

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Why is Fehr playing and not Sosh nd Leivo?
Don't know what Babs see in guys like Fehr? I don't mind Hyman as long as he is not with Matthews.

Sosh is apparently injured (Not sure if that's true or Babcock is just pissed about the last shift Sosh took last game). Fehr replaces Sosh on the PK while leivo doesn't. While I wish Leivo had been in the line-up for the last 3 or so weeks he's been out, I think it makes sense at this point to not change our lines and keep it simple.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Bozak's getting hurt soon guys(or 10 game pointless drought), brace yourselves. He got an assist there for his 49th point and he's bound by destiny to never get 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad