GDT: Leafs vs Blue Jackets 6PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
This team is so mentally fragile I can't even comprehend it

I don't think this can be blamed on that. We have four ****ing defenseman right now and three if you count the fact that Gardiner is a hot pile of ****. They are tired on a back to back.

All we need is a point, we will grind it out and get a point. I've got zero doubt, not after th game we played last night.

As usual, one of the rookies will step up.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Both the last 2 goals CLB have scored were absolutely frustrating.

Gardiner just falls... and they give up a shorty with 40 seconds left.

**** off.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I really want to truly like and appreciate Gardiner for the good he does but theres just so much derp in his game its extremely hard.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Actually I'm really concerned about how the PP has looked - specifically the unit with Marner, Bozak, Kadri, etc recently. They've been very underwhelming in terms of generating a sustainable set up, with poor zone entries.

It's putting pressure on Matthews and Nylander .. Who are having a tougher time handling the pressure from other team's PK's.

It's not as dangerous as it was all season long and that's a big problem heading into the playoffs

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
This has nothing to do with mentaly fragile as some put it...you just lost a top pairing, what do you expect?

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
3 on 1 short handed is absolutely unacceptable.

Curtis can't be blamed really for either of the last two he's played pretty darn well so far. Anybody calling him out tonight should be called out for having little to no knowledge when it comes to hockey.

One period left to tie it up and prove we deserve to play ottawa.

Rusty Shackleford

Leafs Nation
Jul 14, 2005
Ottawa, Ontario
Actually I'm really concerned about how the PP has looked - specifically the unit with Marner, Bozak, Kadri, etc recently. They've been very underwhelming in terms of generating a sustainable set up, with poor zone entries.

It's putting pressure on Matthews and Nylander .. Who are having a tougher time handling the pressure from other team's PK's.

It's not as dangerous as it was all season long and that's a big problem heading into the playoffs
They should look at putting Kadri back with the Matthews/Nylander unit, as they did earlier in the year.

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
I really wanted to face the sens because I would be able to go to the game and because we actually had a good chance but noooo... Give up a 2-0 lead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad