GDT: Leafs versus Oilers Sat Feb 7th - (Star Wars edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Despite the score the Leafs as a team are playing a sloppy lazy game (other than Reilly and Reimer)

Your kidding right?
How about giving credit to the team for playing with effort for once?
I know too much for some

AlexMo89

Sep 29, 2014
Damn, a penalty....sigh. Komarov still doesn't seem himself since the hit from Ovie :(

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
right.
but then again, that's where the problem is. I don't mind doing lesser jobs, but most people simply see

"Daisy"
4 degrees

and go
"well yo're too qualified, and you'll be bored, etc etc" or ask for too much money.

i'm hoping one of these days people actually just go 'okay sure" (shrug). i'm not going to hide the fact that i worked hard for my education so hopefully, something cracks through soon.

What I have seen in my plant is the over qualified hires quit as soon as something better coming along and waste my time and money training them.You need to lie.

mikebel111*

Kadri does that more than anyone on the team. I've seen him try stupid toe drags with 2 guys wide open in the slot. He has his crazy fan club though.

I have seen Bozak lose man after man. I know some think he is a elite C though. Embarrassed Sundin with his play
Lol Kadri crazy fan club
Sorry if he is better than B. SCHENN
Bozak stop being a clown
Your post is wrong. Sorry

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
I have seen Bozak lose man after man. I know some think he is a elite C though. Embarrassed Sundin with his play
Lol Kadri crazy fan club
Sorry if he is better than B. SCHENN
Bozak stop being a clown
Your post is wrong. Sorry

Kadri is far from a star.i never heard 1 person call Bozak elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad