GDT: Leafs versus Oilers Sat Feb 7th - (Star Wars edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
So much for needing Kozun's energy
Kadri playing great
Holland good
Bozak okay but not impressive.......again

Can we really say any of that for a team that has lost 11 in a row and is close to being in the cellar?

Trade everyone except Reilly and Bernier would be the most appropriate probably.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Leafs players seem happier with their effort tonight. Guess that means Clarkson in against the Islanders

MajorLeaf

Maj. Conn Smythe
Dec 19, 2008
Ontario
Man this is sad for the Oilers. I really feel bad for Oilers fans, it's as if they have an AHL team playing in the NHL.

mikebel111*

And Bozak lost his man. Apparently he didnt get the memo that Reimer had a kind of motivational speech yesterday

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
long shot but NOT OUT:nod: SOME LONG SHOTS HAVE PAID OFF:nod:

Currently according to sportsclubstats the leafs have to go 21-7-3 to have a 25% chance at making the dance. It's an extreme long shot at this point.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I would not do that. My advice to kids today are take a lesser job in a larger company. If you are good they will find bigger and better things for you.

right.
but then again, that's where the problem is. I don't mind doing lesser jobs, but most people simply see

"Daisy"
4 degrees

and go
"well yo're too qualified, and you'll be bored, etc etc" or ask for too much money.

i'm hoping one of these days people actually just go 'okay sure" (shrug). i'm not going to hide the fact that i worked hard for my education so hopefully, something cracks through soon.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Leafs players seem happier with their effort tonight. Guess that means Clarkson in against the Islanders

Leafs are easily satisfied. Really Oilers are bad. I saw them 1 week ago, they had a decent game. But this game, they got the tank game perfectly. Almost makes me suspicious.

Turk Broda

Jun 2, 2009
Reminds me of when we signed Martin Gerber back on March 4, 2009. Would have been a perfect time to tank. Instead we went on a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad