GDT: Leafs v Bruins II

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyleafs

Jan 23, 2017
I HAD LEAFS IN 7.
And thats exactly what's gonna happen.
Confident we'll get the job done at TD.
We're a better team on the road anyways.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I like Ferraro. Couldn't care less about your appeals to authority. He took the body and separated player from puck. If you can't call that a check then you are beyond reason.

Me? Was there not another discussion during intermission about Nylanders shortcomings? If it’s so incredibly obvious to you and I’m so incredibly blind then why are so many respected sports people talking about it?... let me guess... clicks and attention?

The90

Feb 27, 2017
you mean the realistic fans?
No. I mean the immature, and embarrassing for our fan base, hot takes (exactly like what you posted)

It’s literally why people hate our fan base.

Realistic is knowing the leafs aren’t going to be perfect every game. They had one bounce off a shin pad, one on the pp right onto krugs stick for a one timer( wasn’t even a pass) and an empty netter. Get off the ledge. Sure they could’ve finished a bit better but good god man. Grow up

Reactions: SwollenGoat

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
lol so with like two and a half minutes left, Babcock puts Marner with Matthews. It's almost like he had plenty of time to do that earlier.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Cherry says Leafs won't catch Boston asleep in the next game, but then 3 sentences later says, Boston came out ready tonight,right from the first shift. So which is it?

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Me? Was there not another discussion during intermission about Nylanders shortcomings? If it’s so incredibly obvious to you and I’m so incredibly blind then why are so many respected sports people talking about it?... let me guess... clicks and attention?
If you can't contribute with an argument of your own and can only hitch your wagon to guys like Hrudy and O'Dog, that should tell you something.

LoveRealHockey

Sep 13, 2010
Bruins the better team today. You can't play 1 period and hope to win. Seeing Gardiner and Marleau at the end there was beautiful. Just missed having Ennis and we would have been golden............geeze

Tavares was in quicksand all game. Marner has disappeared. Saw the good, bad and ugly of Nylander. We started great and then the PK drained the energy from the fans and the team. Needed the coach to shake things up and well.......................that's a broken record

Reactions: goleafsgo88

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Babcock May have his team prepared for the game but his player selections are awful.
That’s why he must be fired.

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
No. I mean the immature, and embarrassing for our fan base, hot takes (exactly like what you posted)

It’s literally why people hate our fan base.

Realistic is knowing the leafs aren’t going to be perfect every game. They had one bounce off a shin pad, one on the pp right onto krugs stick for a one timer( wasn’t even a pass) and an empty netter. Get off the ledge. Sure they could’ve finished a bit better but good god man. Grow up
People hate our fan base because we overate our players. Ok fine I'll be a mature fan
Good game boys and our coach was awesome, maybe next year we will beat Boston
happy?

Reactions: Al14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad