GDT: Leafs v Bruins II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Pretty much. I actually believe there is less pressure when you are playing away and we've definitely looked better(and not just in these playoffs but regular season too if i'm not mistaken)..Maybe it's because at home the crowd is on your side and you're trying to be perfect(because you don't want to disappoint) and you start making plays you usually would not(instead of just naturally playing your game without overthinking).

Such a weak excuse. If they win this series, they will have home ice. Play better at home, or they don't deserve anything.

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
This off-season we should really invest in a center who can win a face off and pk. Replace Goat in the lineup.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
We know what we need to do, excited for the start of period 2.

Having said that, our PK most of the series has been pretty good, very aggressive. But those 2 PKs looked like something straight out of february. Not the same

Reactions: Rob Brown

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
This is bull****, we came to play, score first then the refs start calling bull****

Usa networks bud... GM 7 is like 10 million in ad revenue.

Its what happens when you live north of the worlds 3rd world ghetto/coroporate industrial complex sellouts

And our own country is too small to have a league on par to our violent neighbor.

Cfl is an example.

Sighhhjjjhhhhhhh

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Andy made some nice saves... but he can't let that second one in... and their penalty kill has been awful. Stay out of the ****ing box.

I hope the Refs put away the whistle. Leafs are the better 5 on 5 team. Their special teams suck in this game so far.
He shouldn't have let the 1st one in too! It was worse than the nice shot from Krug.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
It's not like the PP is great. All they've been doing is passing back to Rielly and letting him shoot, like he's McCabe or something. How about setting up something closer to the net? :oops:
Problem is that they take away all space down low and give it to Rielly, and since we don't have enough threatening movement there's nothing that forces them out of position. I've never liked our PP setup, even when it was clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad