Leafs to wear Toronto Arenas throwback jerseys on December 19th

sexydonut

May 12, 2009
I'd prefer the St. Pats. The Kelly green uniforms look good. Please please bring back the Hartford Whalers too.

Better than areTnas. That sounds like a ripoff insurance company.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I'd prefer the St. Pats. The Kelly green uniforms look good. Please please bring back the Hartford Whalers too.

Better than areTnas. That sounds like a ripoff insurance company.

1. As I said they weren't the St.Pats 100 years ago.
2. They were owned at this point by the Toronto Arena Company-not too different from the Mighty Ducks.

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
Should have just went with the T inside the shield.

arenas_toronto_1280-1040x572.png

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It will probably be the kind of jersey that will look great on the ice. I mean it doesn't look bad by any means here but a lot of jersey's are like this. Especially older more vintage looks.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
beautiful jerseys, wouldn't mind getting one to hang up in the man cave
Was at the Leafs official store to pick up a Christmas gift for my dad, asked about this jersey. Heard its only on sale for one day on December 17th. It seems I'll be taking the morning off work to line up and get one.

Reactions: saffronleaf

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
No one wanted to play for a team called the Aretnas. No one wanted to watch a team called the 'Aretnas.' ("What's an Aretna?'). They went bankrupt cuz of it and sold the team. The new owners sure didn't want their team called the Arentas so they changed the name.

Of course, the above was just sarcastic.....heehee

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Was at the Leafs official store to pick up a Christmas gift for my dad, asked about this jersey. Heard its only on sale for one day on December 17th. It seems I'll be taking the morning off work to line up and get one.
The employee was misinformed. It is fully out Online and at Real Sports for anyone curious.

I picked the Adidas one up on Monday with Rielly on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad