Leafs Talk Radio debut with Sean Bowen and Matt

Durkin67

Thanks diceman ....

Sure will advertise it. Thanks Owen if she impresses you one of our best former writer then I'm sold.

That Brad guy writing for you has some chops. I like his writing style and insight.Daisy is always a fun read and would bolster regular readership IMO.

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
That Brad guy writing for you has some chops. I like his writing style and insight.Daisy is always a fun read and would bolster regular readership IMO.

Brad is great although Tim writes those humorous pieces that also get a ton of feed back. We have a new look for our site releasing this week I hope. When are you coming back .. I loved saying we are a #leafs site we have writers from England (Mark) Australia(Sean) and Africa (you) lol awesome

Durkin67

Brad is great although Tim writes those humorous pieces that also get a ton of feed back. We have a new look for our site releasing this week I hope. When are you coming back .. I loved saying we are a #leafs site we have writers from England (Mark) Australia(Sean) and Africa (you) lol awesome

Timbo's a beaut Always makes me chuckle... I'll be in Canada in March for a month...let's hit a Marlies game!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad