Sportsnet: Leafs still in on Tyler Bozak, likely plan B if Tavares doesn't come to Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
If the Leafs sign Tavares, both he and Matthews will have either Marner and Nylander on their wing. I really see lost potential in the scoring potential coming from Marleau, Kadri, Connor Brown, Leivo, Kapanen without a play-maker with them. The Leafs need someone who can pull off at least a 1.50 assist/60 rate on the team. So even with Tavares, I think the Leafs need some desperate help on forwards being able to move the puck.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Amazing how people can still call Bozak underrated or think he's unfairly criticized after watching him play here for so long.

ITs amazing how overly critical fans of this team can be for every player. Bozak may not be a#1 C, but he's a good player and a talented center. One of the better College UFA signings out there. If we miss on Tavares, I have no issues with him coming back

Reactions: kindalaidback

Cobra777

Jun 26, 2018
Wasaga Beach
seen enough of Bozak, not physical at all, stinks on the forecheck, lazy at times got Kesselitis, only good on the draw and shootout that I'll give him, no thanks to a resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad