GDT: Leafs @ Stars - 730 Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cams

May 27, 2008
Windsor, ON
you too!

the app i use has JT at 2.3 odds and Nylander at 3.25 to score. not sure how they have JT above Nylander at this point but oh well hopefully it works out well!

It doesn't look like I can adjust team totals. I got JT and WN both at +199 (2.99 using decimal odds) to score at least 1 goal.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Probably. That's the game most hockey fans are going to want to see. Toronto and Dallas are two good teams but there is no rivalry or anything.

Plus they probably feel that starting at 6:30 vs. 7:30 local time is not that big of a deal once in a while.

nah I was referring to the fact that it will be borderline impossible for a decent chunk of families to get to their seats by 6:30 because of how spread out Dallas-Fort Worth is.

Not a huge deal for just one game, but a Stars home game getting flexed early to fit a Canadian TV double feature is a little annoying.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
The games in hand Florida has is less than or equal to the number of heads to heads left. We have the ROW tiebreaker if we have equal points.
This Is In Their Control. If we don’t make it it is cause we were outplayed by the Panthers down the stretch

ROW is now the second tie breaker
RW is now the first tie breaker

Reactions: FireBabcock

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
ROW is now the second tie breaker
RW is now the first tie breaker

Yeah I just realized this now. Can't believe I didn't see this somewhere at the start of the season. Thought it was still ROW...so Toronto is tied with Carolina and Columbus at 21... philly only like 17 I think... Florida 23... Tampa 24... so Leafs... giddy up

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
People here complain about Ceci, at least Polak is gone. And still playing. Wonder if he is the worst defenceman in the league now?

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Will the Edmonton/Calgary be shown right after this game or will it be blacked out?

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Will the Edmonton/Calgary be shown right after this game or will it be blacked out?
If it was just showing on Sportsnet West, then maybe it would be blacked out. But, it's being aired on all the Sportsnet channels so I'm thinking we'll get to see it. Should be a good game, even though a warning has already been issued.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
If it was just showing on Sportsnet West, then maybe it would be blacked out. But, it's being aired on all the Sportsnet channels so I'm thinking we'll get to see it. Should be a good game, even though a warning has already been issued.
yea looks like its on all sportsnet channels except pacific for the canucks, so its nationally available... :)

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
Zzzzz these sportsnet guys are awful especially marek. Just gave me a yawn and I was amped before that segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad