Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Mikhail Abramov to ELC

BrainyBomber

Apr 1, 2018
I guess there are Hockey fans.
And then there are "New" fans.
New fans.
Not Hockey fans.
Enjoy your numbers.
Oh ofcourse anyone that doesn't detest Dubas can't be a real hockey fan and must only live for useless numbers.

I'm old enough to unfondly remember the dark Harold Ballard days.
Your posts would certainly explain a relation Fraum Ballard.

Last edited:

Moonman

Jul 3, 2015
He isn't even that small. I read he had.a spurt that put him up to 6'1" 180.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
He looks taller than 5'11". He's noticeably taller than a lot of their 5'9" and 5'10" players, and if he was only 5'11", he would not be.

I would imagine he's grown more than 1 inch and gained more than 5lbs in the past few years. He was drafted as a 5'10", 156lbs winger in 2018.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
He looks taller than 5'11". He's noticeably taller than a lot of their 5'9" and 5'10" players, and if he was only 5'11", he would not be.

I would imagine he's grown more than 1 inch and gained more than 5lbs in the past few years. He was drafted as a 5'10", 156lbs winger in 2018.
I could be wrong, but I remember quite a few posters mentioning that he was measured at 6'1-6'2 at the start of the season? Could be something.

I think this kid as of right now has an outside shot at being our future 3C but I can see him as a solid top 6W as well.

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
When the Leafs drafted him at 115th overall in the fourth round, there were some that were saying the Leafs got a steal.

Attachments

• 2NuBvzY6.png
    2NuBvzY6.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 5

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
Here is a great article about Abramov.

Looking at Mikhail Abramov’s remarkable transformation this season

"Abramov was battling wrist and shoulder injuries through (his draft year), which would probably not have helped him with his shooting."
Apparently he has a great shot which he couldn't show because of the injury last year.

"When Abramov wasn’t scoring before Christmas, he would stay on the ice late after every practice to work on his shot, according to Desruisseaux."

"And as of this year, Scott’s piece notes, he seems to have grown a couple of inches and is now 6’0” — though both eliteprospects.com and theqmjhl.ca both list him as 5’11”. His training has also helped him bulk up a bit, up to 162 lbs (QMJHL.ca). That’s still a bit beanpole-ish, but it does point to his maturing physically that would help him against his competition."

Looking at Mikhail Abramov’s remarkable transformation this season

Last edited:
Reactions: Menzinger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad