Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Auston Matthews to ELC

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto

Glad its over with. Brisson wasn't going to cave til late August at the earliest. Slight distraction out of the way. Glad to have him officially part of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Punch Drunk Loov

Thought Viktor Loov was going to be a guy
Dec 6, 2011
I'd be in favour to just lock unreasonably depressive self-deprecating threads as they are created. Makes visiting this forum unpleasant.

Happy to see what absolutely everyone knew was coming

Albi34

Feb 14, 2010
For the record, in two threads I told everyone this happened this morning but I think my post were deleted or something, unless i just cant find them now. but that's cool!

Ps. Could a Mod confirm this?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, not all Rookie Contracts are the same. He got Max Bonuses, but which performance bonuses are worth more or even included can be negotiated.

Thus, it takes time. It's not "Max Bonuses? Done."

Be knowledgeable before you speculate

:)

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Once the Toronto newspapers started making noise about Lou's stupid position the brass laid down the law.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
For the record, in two threads I told everyone this happened this morning but I think my post were deleted or something, unless i just cant find them now. but that's cool!

If there is no way to tell between something legit and some jackass just lying on a message board, it's gonna get deleted.

Albi34

Feb 14, 2010
If there is no way to tell between something legit and some jackass just lying on a message board, it's gonna get deleted.

Why does it have to be deleted though? I was trying to be helpful, not here to waste peoples time

Darkside Blue

There/They're/Their
Feb 17, 2014
Also, not all Rookie Contracts are the same. He got Max Bonuses, but which performance bonuses are worth more or even included can be negotiated.

Thus, it takes time. It's not "Max Bonuses? Done."

Be knowledgeable before you speculate

:)

Are you trying to completely kill the site's traffic? Fie on you, sir, fie on you!

Kamal007

FEEL LIKE PABLO
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
mj-laughing.gif

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Why does it have to be deleted though? I was trying to be helpful, not here to waste peoples time

Because we dont like fake news from trolls.

Not that you are one, but your post was probably indistinguishable from one. Need a verifiable source.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Hahahaha I remember all the doubters. I said yesterday 0% chance he doesn't get the max, although I'm pretty sure this wasn't Lou's decision.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I like how McGran wrote an article that even speculated whether he would go back to Switzerland or go to the KHL instead.

Our media, save for 2 or 3 faces, are god awful.

Mad Brills*

didn't someone post yesterday they say lou on his phone somewhere?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad