GDT: Leafs @ Sharks - Tuesday 10:30 PM (yuck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
I didn't think Matty deserved the C after not letting the team know about his underpants' situation, but you can see he's definitely the leader on the ice. JT has so many meh games you might have to start load managing him soon.

While I agree about not telling the organization was a major disappointment you have to think there...what advice were his parents giving to him during that time? And I do believe Auston has a good family but I think they all dropped the ball on that one.

Reactions: Willchel Marlynder

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
It should be very interesting to see the goaltending situation moving forward for the leafs. As good as campbells been I just cant see throwing him out there to start a playoff series, but neither andersen AT this moment.
most likely nothing to see. 0% chance keefe would start a time share. it's freds net.

if leafs lose to a stamko-less tampa in round 1 then maybe next season campbell has a shot.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
Marner playing his best game in 15.

MarMar has been horrendous along with Just Call Me Holl.

Tavares must have brought his baby along.

We should stack Malgin on top of Kerfoot and turn him into Engvall 2

danron1376

Jan 3, 2011
watching the SJ feed and they actually mentioned 1967 lol i haven't heard that on a broadcast in a while

Clammer

Dec 4, 2008
I really don’t get the Tavares complaints. We’re on a 3 game winning streak, 4 out of 5, Tavares has 7 points in last 5. Biggest ufa signing of all time, chose to come home. This is why we can’t have nice things

CincoHolio

Jan 8, 2013
Toronto
watching the SJ feed and they actually mentioned 1967 lol i haven't heard that on a broadcast in a while

And never winning it in 30 yrs with one finals appearance is something to aspire to?? Sometimes these non-traditional markets just irk me with their irrelevance complex.

Reactions: danron1376
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad