Post-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens | This ain't Aruba

Status
Not open for further replies.

AustonMitchWilly

Jul 3, 2013
What a bunch of losers. From the first swing, to the beer pour, to both dufuses ending up tumbling down the stairs after each other. I hope they both ended up slightly injured and arrested.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Lol what a ***** suckerpunch right when the Sens fan turned his head to see who spilled the beer on him.

Good eye. I missed that.

Not surprised those scum bags pour the first beer and throw the first punch.

Some soccer teams ban opposing fans to stop this type of scum bag hooliganism. Obviously not all Leafs fans are like this, but this happens too often.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Interesting idea that was brought up on the team1200 today. Mendes brought up an idea that was implemented in another sporting event where there would be undercover cops sprinkled around the stadium wearing home and away team's gear and anyone who would act up would get arrested
What a horrible idea. I don't think Mendes actually meant it.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Originally Posted by 2Cowen View Post
Interesting idea that was brought up on the team1200 today. Mendes brought up an idea that was implemented in another sporting event where there would be undercover cops sprinkled around the stadium wearing home and away team's gear and anyone who would act up would get arrested

So they are suggesting the sens pay people to wear opposing gear in our rink?

BigBush*

So they are suggesting the sens pay people to wear opposing gear in our rink?

It wouldn't work. A non intoxicated guy minding his own business in a leafs jersey would be a dead give away that he's an undercover police.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If you're willing to sacrifice safer game experiences in exchange for "cops can't wear blue", then I can't see how you're not part of the problem.

im 20 years old with foul mouth, i was defs part of the "problem" in the last game ;). if they want to make the game safer find another way, paying cops/security to wear leafs jerseys just makes the situation more embarrassing to sens fans.

BigBush*

im 20 years old with foul mouth, i was defs part of the "problem" in the last game ;). if they want to make the game safer find another way, paying cops/security to wear leafs jerseys just makes the situation more embarrassing to sens fans.

We're talking about an extra 4 leafs jerseys or so, not a noticeable amount

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
We're talking about an extra 4 leafs jerseys or so, not a noticeable amount

Still, why not just put them in Sens jerseys? or better yet put a cop in full (real) uniform between every two sections that would calm everyone the **** down. I don't even care its 1 extra blue jersey the day this team pays someone to wear that jersey......... i just don't know.

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Still, why not just put them in Sens jerseys? or better yet put a cop in full (real) uniform between every two sections that would calm everyone the **** down. I don't even care its 1 extra blue jersey the day this team pays someone to wear that jersey......... i just don't know.

Truth. This makes way more sense.

I'd prefer no cops though.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Helpless my ass, why did he stop to pick a fight while he was already getting tossed from the arena? Then his tough guy buddy dumps the beer and tries to run.

No one involved in the altercation was justified to act in that mannerism however the Leaf fan who cowardly ran away after pouring beer on the guys head is quite the tough guy! I hope he got filled in by someone outside the rink later! ****ing little puke!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I just don't understand fighting about sports. A little bit of chirping never hurt anyone, but pouring beer and throwing punches over something so damned arbitrary as to which sports team you support . . . its just ridiculous. Its a ****ing game!

Sens fans, leafs fans . . . whoever.

****ing idiots, all of them. Just watch the ****ing game.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I do wonder if those guys are okay.

Falling down stairs can be extremely painful.

Hopefully the Leaf guy landed first so the Sens guy had something soft to land on. :D

From what I've witnessed, that's already the case at most events around the city over the past decade or so.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I just don't understand fighting about sports. A little bit of chirping never hurt anyone, but pouring beer and throwing punches over something so damned arbitrary as to which sports team you support . . . its just ridiculous. Its a ****ing game!

Sens fans, leafs fans . . . whoever.

****ing idiots, all of them. Just watch the ****ing game.

Yeah. I dont see what people have to gain from this.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
It wouldn't work. A non intoxicated guy minding his own business in a leafs jersey would be a dead give away that he's an undercover police.

Lmao yeah because that's the first thing that comes to mind.

Ahh.. I see now that that was sarcasm.

Put them all in Sens jerseys.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I think the perfect solution would be to make Leafs games "dry nights" where no alcohol is served. Obviously it would never happen because of sponsorship and revenue but that's the only way I'd go see a Sens-Leafs game again.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I wouldn't mind out arena becoming feared. Like the Oakland raiders fans. Opposing teams fans don't even go to those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad