Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens October 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Agreed. I think Andy is the better goalie overall right now, but I still think Lehner should get the start against TO. This is actually a pretty good opportunity to put up a W, with the Leafs playing the second game of a back to back and with them having to take a short flight in between. Speaking of which, just to add to the discussion above, Kessel was stopped by airport security. They found 150 pounds of crack in the back of his pants.

I am thinking the Sens will have a slow start due to the layoff between games. The Leafs will tire out in the third, and the Sens will come from behind again to win.

:laugh::laugh:

Well done, just snuck that bit in there

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
giphy.gif

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Question:

A group of 12 of us are going to the Sens-Leafs game tomorrow - we will be sitting in Sector 319. 4/12 are Leafs fans, and will be wearing jerseys and ****.

Will the 4/12 be moved, or will all 12 of us be moved? How does this work?

I bought the tickets a couple weeks ago, before this policy was put in place.

Cheers folks.

Pretty sure the policy has been in place since before training camp. Announcements were made. Changes for the section in question delineated.

And I'd guess it would ultimately be up to your group if you'd want to stay together or split up, provided they have space for all of you elsewhere. You might want to contact them beforehand to explain your situation. They might be able to finagle something for you so it's not a surprise once you get there.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Honestly, you can't say that Anderson has been bad against the Leafs because it doesn't take into account that Ottawa has been typically bad against the Leafs on the whole. I remember one Anderson game in particular where the Sens lost in OT. Two of the goals were breakaways, another was a 2 on 1, and the 4th featured Marc Methot being pushed into him.

Also, Phil Kessel is so fat, that Toronto created a 4th area code just for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad