GDT: Leafs @ Sens. November 9. The Sens Are Awesome Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Calling myself? I live 3 hours away and go to about 10 games a year lol, it's not a problem for me. Wear the hat if it fits you, we always get outnumbered it's a fact.

You're not part of the fanbase, then?

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Yeah, it should have been Andy so he could get lit up my Kessel. Good thinking.

Kessel hatty and we maybe win in OT or a few unlucky bounces on Lehner and we lose 5-3. This game isn't on Lehner either, he needs to have maybe one or two of those back, but MacLean's poor line decisions are again baffling.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Until this team, especially Karlsson, can learn to not suck so much against Toronto at home it ain't changing

Why would any of us pay to see our team get humiliated time and time again at home by a huge rival and have to suffer opposing fans

Then our players will keep feeling like they are playing in TO with no support

delchief

Jun 10, 2006
Mac didn't make the wrong call playing Lehner tonight. That was absolutely the right call. However, he made the wrong call keeping Lehner in the net after those first 2 - 3 goals. He was swimming around his crease all night. Clearly not on his game.

Bad goals deflate teams. Goalies are not going to tell the coach they need to come out. The coach has to make that call. I think we win this game if Lehner comes out when the score is 3-3. I think this loss in on the coach. He also threw in a too-many-men-on-the-ice penalty for good measure. Gotta be a better game-day manager, Paul. That was gift-wrapping a victory for a bitter rival. No excuse....

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Stop going on and on about firing Maclean.

Maybe take a long look at our players instead.

Zibanejad has been crap lately.

While Ryan has been good defensively, he has been invisible defensively.

The only line that has been great so far every game is the kid line.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
Until this team, especially Karlsson, can learn to not suck so much against Toronto at home it ain't changing

Why would any of us pay to see our team get humiliated time and time again at home by a huge rival and have to suffer opposing fans

Bingo.

I'm not paying 200 bucks to go to a hockey game, watch my team get its ass handed to it, then get yelled at by the winning teams fan on the way out. Don't blame Sens fans one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad